Apple iPhone 6s and Apple iPhone 6s Plus shipping notifications sent out
The plan is for the shippers to deliver the new phones precisely on September 25th, the official launch date for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Speaking of which, one of our loyal readers sent us a copy of the notification he received from T-Mobile. According to the missive sent from the mobile operator, our reader (let's call him Nate) will have his 64GB iPhone 6s Plus in Space Gray shipped no later than September 24th. Nate called T-Mobile and was told his phone will be shipped today. We still wouldn't expect it to arrive before the 25th.
While Apple does ask FedEx and UPS to hold back deliveries until the launch date, very rarely will a package slip through and arrive earlier. Don't count on this happening to you. And if you've pre-ordered one of the more popular Rose Gold models, you are still a few weeks away from receiving any kind of notification about your phone being shipped.
Thanks for the tip, Nathan!
- Display 4.7" 750 x 1334 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Apple A9 APL0898, Dual-core, 1840 MHz
- Storage 128 GB
- Battery 1715 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):