iPad Wi-Fi issue investigated by Apple, faulty tablets being replaced
1. PhoneArenaUser posted on 05 Apr 2012, 07:13 4 1
Repairing the New iPad sucks, almost everything keeps on hot glue or something like that... So good luck repairing, LOL!
You can watch or download video from here and you will see:
2. andro. posted on 05 Apr 2012, 07:50 6 4
Hmmmmm.......Apple probably states this fault doesnt exist despite this evidence much like all the other ipad faults.
10. Lift_Off posted on 05 Apr 2012, 12:15 3 1
Half of this article just talked about how they are replacing them...
11. taco50 (banned) posted on 05 Apr 2012, 18:18 3 2
Where we're you on the nexus article with no signal? All devices have faults.
14. PhoneArenaUser posted on 06 Apr 2012, 12:58 0 0
Nexus problem is software and that's mean it is easy to fix, iPad problem is hardware whic is not so easy to fix...
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 05 Apr 2012, 08:03 5 4
Apple is replacing faulty tablets.... I thought Apple doesn't have anything wrong with their new iPad?
Ok so which one is it Apple? Does the new iPad have problems yes or no?
6. PhoneArenaUser posted on 05 Apr 2012, 08:27 7 4
Apple products doesn't have any problems and if there is some, then it is uesr fault because Apple doesn't make any mistakes! And perhaps it is part of disclaimer! So...
For those who didn't get it, that was just a sarcasm with pinch of irony. Or maybe not, hmmm...??? :)
12. taco50 (banned) posted on 05 Apr 2012, 18:19 0 3
Did you read the nexus article with no signal? Get a life and quit following Apple like a lost puppy.
15. PhoneArenaUser posted on 06 Apr 2012, 12:59 0 0
Yes, I have read. Nexus problem is software and that's mean it is easy to fix, iPad problem is hardware whic is not so easy to fix...
4. jibraihimi posted on 05 Apr 2012, 08:11 6 1
Omg I cudnt believe it, apple replacing faulty new ipad......... I was hoping that they will release a press statement saying 'you are using faulty wifi router' or 'you are connecting it wrong'......... :)
5. kshell1 posted on 05 Apr 2012, 08:17 6 1
apple being nice :O holy crap this isn't good. did hell freeze over or something
9. EclipseGSX posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:22 3 0
shocker! There is no problem yet they offer to fix hmmm
16. nexumus posted on 09 Apr 2012, 19:52 0 0
There is a certain room in my house with a lot of metal in it. My kindle fire and my htc inspire phone get no Wi-Fi in that room but my new iPad does go figure. Not everyone is having problems.
17. StevenBrojasov posted on 07 May 2012, 18:34 0 0
I had the same problem too. I was looking for a solution, I think that the problem is on software, and I followed the correct steps (from a blog) to fix it. But anything worked for me, my iPad had wifi issues yet. So I conclude that the problem is on hardware. I searched for accessories to fix iPad wifi issues, I found Pong Research, they say that them cases can fix it. Well however I bought a case and now my iPad works perfect, no more wifi issues.