iOS 5 to come with early earthquake warnings for Japanese users
1. ohseeyou (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 09:32 1 1
this is amazing
2. Heatfan316 posted on 22 Aug 2011, 10:02 4 2
Just about every phone in japan already has this feature and watch apple will claim to have invented it.
3. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 12:41 2 2
Lets not get silly.
They said that global brands have not been on it. So Apple is once again setting the trend.
What i dont get is why people have so much hate in their heart? Can't we all just get along?
4. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 22 Aug 2011, 13:01 1 2
Sorry but WP7 had this already. Apple copied WP7!
5. rabbit (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 13:43 0 1
=) yes yes they did haha ! ! ! can you say Windows and toshiba are suing for a 1 & 2 hit combo!!
7. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 14:15 1 2
and what do you get for your prize? Nothing stop cheerleading for other peoples win.
10. darth8ball posted on 22 Aug 2011, 16:17 1 1
you talk about all getting along, then SuperAndroidEvo proved you wrong, and you act like a hateful jerk, typical fanboy troll.
14. rabbit (unregistered) posted on 24 Aug 2011, 12:25 0 0
@iKingTrust your dip s**t, its not cheerleading you stupid ass and your the only one who gave your self a thumbs up how lame are you ?, even darth8ball point out your just a cry baby who put negative thumbs down on people who prove you wrong and disagree with your comment, its call freedom of speech and if you were on here a enough you would know that apple takes everyones ideas and calm as their own so shut up and chill out
12. christianqwerty posted on 22 Aug 2011, 17:25 0 0
will you stop with the jokes, who cares who had it first. if there was a cure cancer app and blackberry had it first, then other phones had it, would you say" haha f**k apple they copied"? no
6. MattH_NZ (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 13:49 0 0
Man this shouldn't just be kept to japan. Christchurch Nz is in great need of this it could have saved lives..
8. Brad (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 15:55 0 0
SO WHAT?! SO does the fujitsu WINDOWS PHONE 7. Sorry apple.
11. christianqwerty posted on 22 Aug 2011, 17:24 0 0
will you guys stfu about who had it first? i dont think the japanese really care who had it first or who copied who, they are just happy they have it. As long as it warns and helps save peoples lifes, it doesnt matter who has it first,