Xiaomi's fitness band to launch August 18th, priced at $13
This way, the Xiaomi Mi Band will have enough energy to handle all of the features that you bought the device for. That includes sounding an alarm when you have overslept, and teaching you the best ways to run and walk for maximum results while exercising. Thanks to the Mi Band's ability to live through a submersion to as deep as 1 meter, you can even track your swimming motions.
You can connect the Xiaomi Mi Band to your Xiaomi phone by using Bluetooth. And the fitness band can also be of use to you in unlocking your handset.
source: Xiaomi via gizmobic
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 3003; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Feeling a bit bad for fitbit however.
15. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3322; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
"Feeling a bit bad for fitbit however."
Why? Fitbit made a toxic band and charged high prices for it. What a joke.
13. Mik3_knowseverything (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
yes it works with any high end smartphones:)
3. tuba_tim (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
Looks pretty cool, much cheaper than other fitness bands.
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3322; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
These are finally cheap enough that I can buy one and put it on the neighborhood wild dog. That should give my insurance company some good data.
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1143; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Awesome. Buy a fitness band, and get real-time feedback from a Red Army trainer. Hard to beat that. "You only took 8,000 steps today, fat Westerner. Do 7,000 more!"
9. NexusX (Posts: 135; Member since: 16 May 2013)
this is exactly what these things are worth. $13,
10. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 154; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
I'd buy it if I can use it as stand alone watch and alarm.
11. dannyry2335 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)
Are these things rechargeable or meant to be replaced after 30 days. 13 bucks is incredibly cheap and no where in the article does it mention how they will recharge.
12. Busyboy (Posts: 350; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Do you seriously think they can't be recharged and must be disposed after 30 days? Of course it's rechargeable.
17. gaara6775 (Posts: 384; Member since: 20 May 2014)
They're not lenses that we need to dispose. They're rechargeable :)