Xensation Cover is the Germans' alternative to Gorilla Glass, claims it is tougher
2. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:54 0 0
bring it on! if this is put on an iPhone 4 and does not break when drops, I might consider glass designs.
3. bbblader posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:55 0 0
Exuse me but why is there a floor under the glass? won't that make it very harder to break
5. sammy_saw posted on 06 Jun 2012, 08:12 0 0
Yup it's another company claim that there glass is strongest in the market today just like gorilla glass company claim earlier that there gorilla glass 2 is stronger than gorilla 1 glass , I think they have to put there product out in the market to test it in everyday use and to see if it live up to what they claim to be the strongest out there in the market
13. DigitalBoy05 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 13:11 0 0
thats not what gorilla is claiming. well i guess it depends on how you look at it. they claim it is just as strong as GG1 but thinner.
6. Fantazma posted on 06 Jun 2012, 08:26 0 0
Gorilla vs Dragontrail vs Xensation....war of the glass!!!
18. bayusuputra posted on 07 Jun 2012, 23:14 0 0
i don't know about the Xensation, but between gorilla and the dragon, i choose the dragon..
7. matrix_neo posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:03 0 0
Glass war is something new, the toughest glass will win.
8. poddey posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:24 0 0
Cool they've got an anti-glare variant.
Now when are we going to see Corning/Asahi/Schott put their glass to proper real world drop tests?
11. QinEmpire posted on 06 Jun 2012, 11:47 0 2
Another case of copycat like how Android/Samsung did to Apple.
15. Tadoya posted on 06 Jun 2012, 14:35 0 0
They should just use a layer of diamond as glass... Expensive but the idea of that reminds me of that I believe Prada blackberry that was selling for 8k.
17. tiara6918 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 22:11 0 0
I wanna see a drop test on Xensation and gorilla glass, let's see which is tougher