WiFi bug hit devices updated to iOS 6, but it's already fixed
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
It did, but not on mine yet :D
3. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Spell check can only do so much lol
7. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
well technically it doesn't... cause it was fixed :)
8. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Same!! my iphone 4 is smoother, and I'm actually loving the maps! (so far at least....)
9. quakan (Posts: 1236; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I'm getting better battery life too so that's a plus. I love the maps but I hate we don't have the navigation and i'm still dying for siri.
11. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
seriously! thats why i really wish there were 1 year upgrades and not 2 hahaha
10. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 205; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I like the new update but maps just needs to add a couple of more points of interest.
Also I still need to get used to the new app store.
As I'm messing around I keep seeing the little changes no one talks about. Like the top bars blue color when your in settings or the white keypad on the phone dial pad.
The only think I really dislike is the new music app buttons and volume slider :l