US-bound Nokia Lumia EOS with 41MP PureView sensor reconfirmed by The Guardian
1. salehsobhan posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:40 15
Yoohoooo!!! Eagerly waiting. It's really great to see phones come up with innovative ideas. I would just love to use this amazing camera with WP8. :)
12. Bernoulli posted on 04 Feb 2013, 10:52 0
I'd love to use this camera, not sure with windows 8 though
26. asingha94 posted on 05 Feb 2013, 02:41 1
yeah man!!that would be my first windows phone.....!day by day i m liking windows!
5. cornerofthemoon posted on 04 Feb 2013, 09:24 9
If true this is great news. Nokia and WP8 needs something unique and groundbreaking to chisel off some iOS/Android fanboys.
10. tashreef posted on 04 Feb 2013, 10:44 3
looks like you gone crazy with this news.... .. It's time to hit the Gym baby ...
18. zuckerboy posted on 04 Feb 2013, 13:24 0
looks like you gone crazy with my comment baby...
19. zuckerboy posted on 04 Feb 2013, 13:24 0
lol nokia fan ?
28. simplyj posted on 05 Feb 2013, 11:35 1
Nope. Just not a fan of stupidity.
25. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2013, 22:29 0
Nah... just a wheel barrow...
24. -box- posted on 04 Feb 2013, 21:15 0
They already do. This just adds to their cache of such devices they already offer.
6. neutralguy posted on 04 Feb 2013, 09:26 0
hm... maybe around 21MP? Because, correct me if i'm wrong, WP can only support 21MP sensor?
14. Muche posted on 04 Feb 2013, 11:58 0
Then maybe the same 1080p screen on the M7.. come baby come
23. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2013, 15:14 0
Even though it is the Guardian saying this, I'm not so sure that it is any more real than any other rumor. Who is their source close to the Finns? Why would a US carrier pick up the Nokia Lumia EOS when every other major Nokia flagship has never been carried? AT&T and T-Mobile both passed on such illustrious Nokia flagship devices as the N95, the 5800 XpressMusic, the E75, the N900, the N8, the E7, the N9, the 808 Pureview, and so on... why would any of them now offer to subsidize the Lumia EOS? I can see an unlocked offering in the US, but even then I am not at all conviced that RM-860 is, in fact, the long-awaited Lumia EOS.