iblazr detachable LED flash for smartphones and tablets
Take better night photos with this detachable flash for smartphones and tablets
1. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I'd like something like a DSLR's flashgun.
12. Jon.b (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)
try Selfshot front flash camera for both ios and android
2. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Honestly, the only use I have for the flash on my phone is just a flashlight.
5. SIGPRO (Posts: 1407; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Man just buy a phone with Xenon flash no need to buy extra gadgets or carry more items!
This is eally a stupid product!
6. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
great so this flash would be helpful, if the phone has a weak flash, or if we want to do video call / chat in low light condition.
I think it's the accessories that you should have, if you're planning to buy Xperia ZU.
8. sergiobr (Posts: 695; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
No reason to buy it ! I bought one and ... spent my money just it !
9. TuanGugu (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
This is what I've been waiting for!! Sony used to make additional flash for their phones back then... & then it just totally stop.. Now its back & can be used for multiple devices and I hope the price will be affordable! This will be useful for night shots
11. rency0722 (Posts: 156; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
THIS is made for Sony Xperia Z Ultra. With the headset jack on the side, the only lacking is the shutter key.