T-Mobile becomes the first carrier with nationwide HD voice, and adds enhanced HSPA+ markets
1. Captain_Doug (Posts: 790; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
So here's my 6 month plan. Pay ETF on Verizon, buy Pantech Discover, Get unlimited 4G with no contract, profit.
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
so your plan is to buy a pantech device? LOL.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 790; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Dude, check it out. I'm surprised I'm saying it too.
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Discover is actually really surprising coming from Pantech. I mean, it has all the specs of last years high end devices, it has (or should have) a nice pair of cameras, and the design is actually nice. The speakers on the upper sides of the device is a nice touch. Also, the custom UI isn't that bad either.
15. Captain_Doug (Posts: 790; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The design seems so fresh to me. It's got curves, it's very compact for it's screen size, and it really has every single feature I would need. I really feel like this device is a no compromise device for me. It's not that latest and greatest but it checks all the things off my list. The one thing I hope for is developer support but if that doesn't happen, I will learn how to makes roms and whatnot. For the perfect device, I would do it.
14. Captain_Doug (Posts: 790; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Hate amoled, no microsd slot. Plus the CPU/GPU are pretty underpowered. Especially when compared with an S4.
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
Rise of the T-Mobile HD voice..
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Shall have this here in the UK soon.
6. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Anyone know if the Galaxy Note 2 will support this? Also does HD voice not matter if the other person doesn't have HD voice as well?
7. sprockkets (Posts: 1349; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Both sides need it.
You'd think the GN2 would have it if the SG3 does.
8. BReND0 (Posts: 62; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
As i stated in the other thread. I am a union laborer. Currently laid off for the winter. But helping my boys contracting company. There have a few contracts hanging new antennas for Tmobile Modernization project. Which includes hanging new antenna with UTMS upgrades for the network. Along with the upgrade we are also hanging up LTE antennas to be wired in for a later contract. Figured i would somewhat confirm the statements above. And give up some info on there network and hspa plus upgrades
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
This is getting better and better by the minuet.
10. Omarc07 (Posts: 268; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
tmobile is looking pretty good maybe i might dump at&t for them lol but i think ima have to wait a while cuz over here in puerto rico tmobile berly got hspa 42 like a few months ago its fast in the 10-15 mbps range not as fast as what att LTE offers in PR in the 30-50 mbps range and i have a feeling that since they berly got hspa here not that long ago its gonna take em a while to get LTE here so for now ill stick with at&t.