Study shows 98% of new iPad owners are satisfied
82% of users responded that they were “Very Satisfied”, while 16% stated that they were “Somewhat Satisfied.” Only 2% said they were “Somewhat Unsatisfied” and no one felt “Very Unsatisfied” with the device.
When ask to choose up to 3 features they liked best about the New iPad, an overwhelming 75% cited the “High-Resolution Retina Display” as being favorite. Other favorite features included “Long Battery Life”, “4G LTE Capability”, “Speed of Device / Faster Processor” and “5-Megapixel iSight Camera” coming it at 22%, 21%, 20%, and 18% respectively.
When asked the same about their dislikes, the top complains were “Cost of the New iPad” and “Cost of Wireless Data Plan” which clocked in at 26% and 23% respectively. In a tie for 3rd was “Size/Weight” and “Amount of Flash Storage” which both accounted for 8%.
Finally, when asked about the heat issue with the New iPad, 89% said it was “Not a Problem or Haven’t Experienced Any Problem.” Only 4% stated that it was “Somewhat of a Problem” and no one thought it was a “Very Big Problem.”
source: ChangeWave Research
1. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I can tell you I'm not with that 98% but who cares
60. shabbir_ene (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
what are the major issues with ipad 3 from ur experience
61. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Major issue is well I can't delete photo that I got from pc the only way to delete is to re sync it well Im a first time iOS user so ...the rest is smooth
21. greathero1 (Posts: 459; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Well, that puts you in such a small minority bro. I purchased one just to try it out and I love mine. It works very well and the app selection is great. Being a big Android fan, I was very skeptical before I spent the money but I definitely do not regret my purchase after 2 weeks.
24. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
well good for you but i'm really pissed becaue of that fact that i can't even delete the photos that i synced and that i have to re-sync to get the photos removed
33. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
believe me,i try every possible ways but the only way is to re sync it even the most experienced ios users will tell you that well except if you jailbreak it even then i'm not sure!
31. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Of course, you could get an Android tablet and get bottom of the barrel services and apps.
51. rudlie (Posts: 182; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
in statistic, you are the error samples hahaha j/k
52. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
yep,that's what i said 'who cares' in the first place
5. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Well I think this survey shows iPad will be THE tablet again this year. It also shows the issues reported are isolated incidents.
11. networkdood (Posts: 6247; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Honestly, it is a nice tablet, but pretty much anything with an apple logo and the letter 'i' will do well.
16. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I would just go with the ipad 2 instead of te 3 unless your going with the lte model. A midely better camera/screen/gpu isn't worth 100 dollars in my book. People can't even tell the difference in the new and old screen.
20. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i agree with you 100% i'm at work with my ipad 2 my coworker pulled out the "new" ipad and we compared similar apps and functions...
the difference is so minimal its crazy! lol the only big difference was with viewing pictures and zooming in to text...
i'm gonna stay with the ipad 2 no need to upgrade...
but for a user that does not have an ipad i recommend them getting the new one... only because its an upgraded model... $100 less is basically cheating yourself... might as well get something new
26. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
gestures,that makes things easier than earlier ipads!
30. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
For 100 is gestures really worth it.
Most people don't use a camera on their tablet so who cares about that. The most important camera on a tablet the one in front is no better.
The screen is great but most people can't tell at all with video. Its good for text that is zoomed in but even still the iPad 2 is plenty clear.
The gpu is faster but the iPad 2 doesn't have any noticeable lag and its screen is a lower res so it doesn't need the faster gpu.
The storage is the same so unless your getting lte I don't see the necessity for the iPad new. Not to mention the 2 is thinner doesn't get as hot and lighter.
I can understand if someone wants the iPad new if 100 dollars isn't that big of a deal too this person and they want 4g. If you have the iPad 2 definitely not worth the upgrade. Maybe if you have the iPad 1 and want the 4g model. It really pays to wait for the an iPad with an a6 in it in my opinion.
34. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I dont' know about gestures really worth a hundred bucks or not but i definitely enjoy using that and yes the dispay does matters the only reason why i thought of given a try is the display on that walled-garden OS and also since you seem like a experienced iOS user i wanna ask if there's a way to delete photos now i'm talking about the photos that i download or taken through camera?
38. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
all you have to do is go to your camera roll or photo stream album and select the photo you want to delete then touch the trash can icon...
iOS 5.1 allows you to delete saved photo stream photos now...
i hope this answers your question... if not, i apologize for the confusion.
39. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
i can only delete photos that i download or captured through camera not the one that i got through syncing with my pc
37. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
gestures are part of iOS 5. It works on my iPad 2
41. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
i dont know about that cuz i tested the gestures that only new ipad have on ipad 2 and it doesnt work like closing the application with 5 fingers or changing task with 4-5 fingers and also pulling up with 5 fingers to open multi-tasking
43. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I can close it with 5 fingers on my iPad 2.
55. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I thought it would they both have the same os
45. 714reyesj (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
U probably have it disabled in ur settings
50. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
no on my new ipad its on but i tried the gestures thing on ipad 2 at the store and it wasnt working yeah maybe you're right they might have disabled it
13. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah, my girlfriend's mom asked for the iPad 2 for Christmas... when we asked her why her exact response was
"All my friends have one!"
This is from the same lady who when asked "Mom, do you like Pink Floyd?" responded with "I love anything pink!" so take it with a grain of salt.
22. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
And this is 99.9% of your typical iFans thought process, ladies and gentlemen.
8. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
No matter what Apple disributes to the
world they still will be 98% satisfied!!!!!!!
Apple user's @ there high psyche, selfdom ego......
Get over it!
14. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah that is a fantastic approval rating. If 98% of my customers were happy i'd be driving a Ferrari.
28. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
and the Android satisfaction porcentage is?....
17. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5458; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Even if they are not satisfied, they won't tell it because mostly noone wants to admit that they made a mistake and now are disappointed. In other words, it is strike for pride to admit it, so they will be better acting like they are proud and it is nature of human. :)
36. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
That's not true at all. Customers definetely let it be known if they're not satisfied. Furthermore they don't buy from that company again.
18. 714reyesj (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
I sell phones and I am a big android man myself. Dont really like apple as a company. I have the Droid Razr while my wife has the iPhone 4 and my Razr, besides the camera, blows my wife's iphone out of the water.BUT I just recently bought my first tablet and I went with the new iPad and I gotta say Im glad I did. It runs great, no issues at all,great battery life. I was originally going to pick up the Transformer Prime but was turned off by all the issues it was having. When it comes to tablets I hate to say it but I think apples on top as of now
57. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 360; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Thank you for your response. People need to stop hating because you see a "i" before the word...Blindly hating on Apple just makes you look like a fool.
19. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5458; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Repairing the New iPad sucks and it is part of Apple politics too. Also build quality doesn't look so good it is more cheaper than solid, almost everything keeps on hot glue...
You can watch or download video from here:
29. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
try to look at the new engines on car.. cant do anything now.. you have to take them to the dealership.. and thatnever stopr anyone form buying new cars... right?...
40. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1551; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You obviously don't work on cars. Yes they are more computerized now but you can still work on them if you know what you are doing. Only morons like iFans would take it to a dealer and overpay
49. greathero1 (Posts: 459; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
So someone is a moron b/c they choose to take their cars to the dealership? Lol are you serious? Read what you wrote and then tell me who is the moron lol
58. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5458; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Yes, but your car is still collected with a screws and you just need to use correct tools and you can repair it or you just can transport it to the shop and masters will repair it. iPad is collected using hot glue or something like that, so even using right tools and experience, you still can easily damage it and it will take plenty time to repair it, so...
32. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
My grandparents love their iPads, they never have any problems, and it's really simple for them to learn too.
42. jimjam (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Of course those who are not satisfied are probably longer ipad owners!
46. pongkie (Posts: 493; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
i only get dissatisfied with my purchases if only its starts to break apart or not do its job. I think the ipad is a good product because it doesn't hold back the hardware side unlike when jobs is around. my only wish for the new ipad is a very tough screen
47. deku13 (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
After owning a Samsung galaxy 10.1 and moving to the new iPad, I love my new iPad so much more and it's not even close...
48. deku13 (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Android is too laggy...
And my windows phone (trophy)lacks apps, or it might be better
For now apple seems to be the way to go, maybe until the new windows 8 tablets come out
53. thinkcre8ives (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Nice post i like to use apple products.If anyone wish to advertise or sale anything like apple products kindly post an ad at adusin dot com kumbakonam temple classified
59. xfire99 (Posts: 412; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Question is, are all sure that its the New iPad they got and not old iPad 2?