Sony LT29i aka Xperia GX international version pictures leak out, flaunting its curves
Sony Xperia GX international version pictures leak out Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
The best Android browsers, 2014 edition: design, features, and performance
23 Jul 2014, 09:49
Sony Xperia GX international version pictures leak out
1. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
I think its fake, reason all Phones from sony have sony logo,this has sony ericson logo !!!!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
You do realise that Sony still keep that logo in xperia s...
7. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
What that guy is telling is the "sony ericsson" printed above the screen of the phone. I don't know where to stand. Reverence has a point. All the latest phones of sony has "sony" not "sony ericsson".. But that design follows the rumored GX design..
5. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
umm sony bought ericsson including the logo so umm yeah
9. smallworld (Posts: 427; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Read the article and in some countries Sony's phones keep the Sony Ericsson branding.
10. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Accrding to XperiaBlog, that is believed to be a Pre production version, thus the SE logo. The final unit will probably have different logos.
11. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
It's not fake.. Oh dear :/ as the article clearly states it's pre production, possibly even developed under Sony Ericsson ( who claimed it takes 18months to get a phone to market) this will be released under the SONY brand though, hardly a fake when the GX is out and this is the international version of it..
4. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
almost perfect to me if it has capacitive or physical keys( don't really like on screen buttons because it takes some real estate from the screen).
6. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
looks like a good phone... i hope this will restore my faith in sony..- after them cancelling ics for my xperia play. :/
8. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Sony, bringing back it's sexy looking phone to market..
12. sonisoe (Posts: 320; Member since: 06 May 2009)
as always, beautiful design from sony, hopefully comes with a big big battery...
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Cant wait for this one. Im still waiting for the rumor SONY MINT.
14. the_EDJ (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Sep 2008)
If only I could get a worthwhile CDMA Sony phone. AT&T and T-Mobile are terrible in my area. :(
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I hope this is the same model that's coming to AT&T. forget the iON