Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY users can download 4 free games from EA
Getting the free games is a snap. Simply go to the on-screen Game Launcher which should show the 4 free games available. Head over to where you can connect to a Wi-Fi network, touch on the icon of the game(s) you want and the download process will begin.
We are not sure what the executives at EA have been putting in their coffee, but the video game purveyor is also teaming up with Verizon to allow Android users a free download of the very popular Madden NFL 12 game, as we reported. But those on the other end of the equation don't care about why EA is doing this, only that some video games from the Android Market that used to cost money, are now free.
source: SonyEricsson via AT&T
1. Yeeee posted on 01 Oct 2011, 14:28 0 0
I bought need for speed shift and tried to update it and now the game is off my phone and I cant download it again. I emailed EA in september and I got no response
2. dacastrator posted on 01 Oct 2011, 14:58 0 0
Get over it man, just download the crack version and be happy.
3. Icillz (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2011, 17:44 0 0
Anyone else with Verizon Able to download these games yet?... if so how? ive followed these instructions Simple as they are.. and yet nothing...
4. Mercury (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2011, 21:09 0 0
Verizon user here....no such luck! Any chance this is AT&T only?
10. Dazann (unregistered) posted on 03 Oct 2011, 21:14 0 0
I think so
6. dman (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2011, 22:26 0 0
Does Anyone know how to get the free games?
7. Simmo3D (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 03:19 0 0
These games are availabe from the Xperia PLAY game launcher.. judging by the XDA forums, these games dont seem to be available for Verizon customers.
9. Dazann (unregistered) posted on 03 Oct 2011, 21:13 0 0
Just got the play for AT&T. All the games downloaded smoothly. Great phone overall!
11. gorillapit (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 23:55 0 0
i contacted sony ericsson support and they said that the games are available for verizon customers but didn't answer my question on how to go about getting them other than they are on v cast so i sent them another angry message and waiting on a response