AT&T adds Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY 4G to its Android lineup for just $49.99
The specs should be familiar to you at this point. A second-generation 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon chip is driving the device which is equipped with a 4 inch LCD display offering resolution of 480 x 854. A 5MP camera captures video at 720p while the phone does come with a front-facing camera for video chat and self-portraits. Under the hood is an Adreno 205 GPU while Android 2.3.3 is pre-installed. A special section on the Android Market offers games just for this device which does come with some games out of the box like Dungeon Defenders, Asphalt 6, Star Battalion, The Sims 3, Tower Bloxx, and Crash Bandicoot. And to differentiate the AT&T version from the one offered by Verizon (which does not have 4G connectivity), the AT&T model is "stealth blue".
source: AT&T via Phandroid
- Display 4.0" 480 x 854 pixels
- Camera 5 MP
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 0.4GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1500 mAh(6.41h 3G talk time)
Posts: 553; Member since: Jun 09, 2011
posted on Sep 19, 2011, 3:27 PM 0
Posts: 699; Member since: May 19, 2011
posted on Sep 19, 2011, 9:48 PM 0
Posts: 152; Member since: May 24, 2010
posted on Sep 19, 2011, 6:48 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):