Snapchat being valued at $10 billion; Yahoo plans to invest
2. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
No! you need to work 8 - 5 to be a billionaire. *quietly codes in my office computer.
4. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The sad thing is that most people are too busy working to make any money.
5. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2156; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
That's because you value food, shelter, and Mt. Dew too much. If you would just give all of that up, you could possibly be a billionaire.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You'd die within a few days without food or water so I wouldn't do this at all.
3. sun0066 (Posts: 117; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
Incredible it didn't look to me that so many people are using this apps , if I were them I would try to sell asap before be too late and the app be old story
9. evarod48 (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
this app has the power to stay for a long time though, as it is the easiest way for people to send videos to multiple people easily. No other service has been able to do what snapchat can in a more efficient way. Snapchat will be around for a while without a doubt.