Smaller version of the HTC ThunderBolt coming to Verizon?
While the phone is definitely a CDMA model, and there is nothing that binds this handset to Verizon, Big Red is certainly due for a new HTC model as the other carriers have some new product from the Taiwan-based manufacturer coming soon. AT&T has the HTC Holiday and Lead, T-Mobile has the HTC Doubleshot and Sprint is expected to launch the HTC Kingdom and Shooter. And besides the smaller sized and lower resolution screen telling us that this will be a mini-model, there is the "S" in the Mecha S name which could stand for "small".
source: Pocketnow via Phandroid
3. Bob (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 17:40 1
it should be a pretty cool device
5. rich (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 17:45 1
It should be a pretty snazzy device
32. quakan posted on 29 May 2011, 12:03 2
It should be a interesting, neat, cool, sweet, and snazzy device
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 26 May 2011, 17:48 1
There already is a smaller version of the thunderbolt, its called the DROID incredible 2
31. SomeGuy (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2011, 15:22 0
Incredible 2 is 3G isn't it?
7. vzwbb21 posted on 26 May 2011, 18:21 3
the S could mean Super like the HD7S with a Super LCD
9. vzwhtc (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 18:58 2
Sounds like a new Eris
11. alila2 (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 20:10 0
any news about the samsung gs2 mini? please????
12. Droid_X_Doug posted on 26 May 2011, 22:13 3
I bet if PA put up a poll on what could be improved about the website, blocking the spam would be first on the list.... It would be first on my list. :-)
15. ILikeBubbles posted on 26 May 2011, 22:34 2
This could be what I've been waiting for!! Im still proudly sorting the eris kuz its small and im running gingerbread, but I would love to trade in my 528 mhz processor for a 1ghz... please please keep making phones small enough for my 5"2' hands!!!!!
17. ILikeBubbles posted on 26 May 2011, 22:39 0
P.s. when will this show up on upcoming device?
22. mr. droid posted on 26 May 2011, 23:47 2
whats with the spam on here!!?? its really irritating.. i know i dont have to read it but what the hell! come on! dont let any old dip **** post on here like that.
28. steven252000 posted on 27 May 2011, 12:48 1
Hmmm......lets get the issues with the original Thunderbolt fixed before we roll out a baby Thunberbolt please. Thanks.