Smaller version of the HTC ThunderBolt coming to Verizon?
While the phone is definitely a CDMA model, and there is nothing that binds this handset to Verizon, Big Red is certainly due for a new HTC model as the other carriers have some new product from the Taiwan-based manufacturer coming soon. AT&T has the HTC Holiday and Lead, T-Mobile has the HTC Doubleshot and Sprint is expected to launch the HTC Kingdom and Shooter. And besides the smaller sized and lower resolution screen telling us that this will be a mini-model, there is the "S" in the Mecha S name which could stand for "small".
source: Pocketnow via Phandroid
3. Bob (unregistered)
it should be a pretty cool device
5. rich (unregistered)
It should be a pretty snazzy device
32. quakan (Posts: 1253; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
It should be a interesting, neat, cool, sweet, and snazzy device
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
There already is a smaller version of the thunderbolt, its called the DROID incredible 2
31. SomeGuy (unregistered)
Incredible 2 is 3G isn't it?
7. vzwbb21 (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Jun 2010)
the S could mean Super like the HD7S with a Super LCD
9. vzwhtc (unregistered)
Sounds like a new Eris
11. alila2 (unregistered)
any news about the samsung gs2 mini? please????
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I bet if PA put up a poll on what could be improved about the website, blocking the spam would be first on the list.... It would be first on my list. :-)
15. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 368; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
This could be what I've been waiting for!! Im still proudly sorting the eris kuz its small and im running gingerbread, but I would love to trade in my 528 mhz processor for a 1ghz... please please keep making phones small enough for my 5"2' hands!!!!!
17. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 368; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
P.s. when will this show up on upcoming device?
21. shawndog1 (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 May 2011)
spam , spam , and more spam !! Sorry B*******s
22. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
whats with the spam on here!!?? its really irritating.. i know i dont have to read it but what the hell! come on! dont let any old dip **** post on here like that.
28. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Hmmm......lets get the issues with the original Thunderbolt fixed before we roll out a baby Thunberbolt please. Thanks.