Shortly after leaving Microsoft Steven Sinofsky is tweeting from an iPhone, here is why
This was fertile ground for all kinds of theorizations and rushed conclusions, ranging from thoughts that Sinofsky has quickly jumped to Apple’s products after no longer being tied by Microsoft to a more sensible opinion that he is just using various products to evaluate them.
And now, the ex-Windows head decided to clear up the confusion with a very clear and concise explanation:
In Office I spent a long time using SmartSuite or Google Docs for the same reasons.”
So it turns out the reason is very mundane with Sinofsky changing devices quite often as he should actually.
source: @stevesi, Bijan Sabet
1. PapaSmurf posted on 14 Jan 2013, 04:51 23 0
I wish I had that kind of money to switch phones whenever I want... Pfffft.
2. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 14 Jan 2013, 05:00 0 5
You just collect from someone who wish to be abandoned :)
5. jroc74 posted on 14 Jan 2013, 06:59 2 0
He sounds a lil like Steve Wozniak. I also wish I had the money to do that...lol.
3. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 14 Jan 2013, 05:21 7 1
Sinofsky knows better than any1 how good WP8 is, so he uses another phone now he is not obliged to use a WP.
4. pokharkarsaga posted on 14 Jan 2013, 05:41 6 4
Steven Sinofsky should join Google & guide android
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 14 Jan 2013, 09:08 0 2
No way, he doesn't have anything to contribute to Android, just look at WP8.
6. Edmund posted on 14 Jan 2013, 08:13 4 0
Here's a new one - Apple OS wasn't developed using Apple Macintosh computers
10. garz_pa posted on 14 Jan 2013, 23:24 0 0
Apple seems to fond of the name 'Steve.' Or the other way around.