Samsung smartphone display to have 768 x 1280 resolution
1. epic (unregistered)
2. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
SWEEET!!! i would not even think twice to get this phone!!!
3. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
this will defenitly be a great improvement over the current 800x480 they have now !! but when will U.S see it?? 2012 maybe?? :(
4. ArmageddonX (Posts: 96; Member since: 11 May 2011)
Galaxy SIII (S3) or Nexus Prime would be my guess.
5. tech-head (unregistered)
7. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
this phone's going to be a sluggish one with that high of a display on a single core 1ghz.
8. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
This could be the single core version of the rumored Nexus Prime or the fabled Hercules...
9. sowhat (unregistered)
This is probably just early proto-type for Nexus prime display. So they used old processor in it. They will put dual or quad core beast in it soon if it's Nexus prime proto-type.
10. heatfan316 (unregistered)
The nexus prime will not have a single-core processor that would be complete failure only if was a 2ghz single-core not 1
11. alecgale (Posts: 55; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
can a single core even handle that high of a resolution and be able to play games i don't think so this is probably just a prototype
15. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
lol fat, f**ked and brainwashed .... jus go kill yourself :)
16. alecgale (Posts: 55; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
last time i checked the iphone 5 will only have a resolution of 960x640 NOT 1920x1080 full HD that would be pointless as steve jobs has claimed that the human eye can't tell the difference over 300 ppi at 1 foot away
also the SGS2 is actually more responsive than any apple device watch the youtube videos. also it is thinner than the iphone 4 and likely the iphone 5 if they are using a metal back
your just some ignorant stupid apple fan who believes that apple is the best when they aren't even close
21. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i really think that was supposed to be a parody of some of our board regulars, alec. I laughed. :)
22. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
i always thought this guy was seriously trollin' i always say the most inappropriate things to him.
25. Happy Skinnyvirgin (unregistered)
You forgot to mention that your iPhone 4 had 4g a year before the technology was even rolled out.
...and that your Macbook can't get viruses because OS X is better than Windows.
26. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Hey Angry Fatf**k, Samsung MAKES the iPhone's screen. Please stfu and go back to the little hole where you came from and die. Thank you, the rest of the world.
29. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
idiot LG makes iphone 4 screens, they aren't apples...
31. rican (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
lmao i always thought u were serious but the more i read ur s**t the funnier it gets, thanks for the laugh i needed it
14. sjsjsj (unregistered)
yeah this is obviously some unattractive and insecure young boy who was possibly abused and feels lonely, lost and ashamed. venting here on comments helps him to feel vindicated that is life is such horror show. so sad.
17. kdsgs2 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
This man is really f**ked up and he needs one more session
18. KingK (unregistered)
Sounds weak, last week.
Why not make it HD? Why qualcomm?
20. twenti7 (Posts: 152; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
This is more than likely just a prototype device for testing the screen itself and not a prototype for an actual phone. No doubt when this screen is ready to come to market it will be paired with top of the line hardware to match.
19. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
iPhone 5 has 1920 x 1080, what company is making screen iPhone 5?
Spoiled Apple will not get any Samsung components from now on included this new 1280 x 768 display for smartphones and Samsung's new 10.1-inch, 2560x1600 display for tablets in 2012.
32. Laurynas (unregistered)
And what components Apple was geting from Samsung?
24. sniperace (Posts: 95; Member since: 20 Aug 2009)
Single core they better be wrong about that.
27. OpTiKaWn (unregistered)
Actuly i think its LG that makes the retina display.... could be wrong but im pretty sure, yeah im sure, i think samsung has a lil to do with it but its mainly LG even on lots of sites it says stuff like LG's ceo says ipad 3 to get retina display and crap, they are the main player and i guess samsung helps a lil bit lol with it...