Samsung S-Voice and Apple Siri will be supported in 2014 BMW iDrive equipped vehicles
The voice commands will have full access to include internet searches and location searches. BMW’s ConnectedDrive features a store which will also enable users to buy services without getting out of the car. While the car is stopped, the system will browse the web. The ConnectedDrive suite can provide real time traffic data, automatically call emergency services if it detects a crash and connect with other services as well.
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'm surprise iBMW finally supported Samsung
6. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 165; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
In other words, bbqnx found in BMWs will now supports s-voice and siri.
2. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
S-voice? =|..uh ohk.hope it works alright.
7. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
no sh*t i know you are not going to buy bmw
3. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Siri in BMW. Hope BMW put more airbags and a large fuel tank. Drivers are about to get lost in wild. R.I.P BMW.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 11893; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Siri in a BMW makes me want one. I wish my Vette had it.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
nice, BMW is my favorite car brand next to Audi.
11. NightFelix (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
Yes, same question here, why hell isn't any car company use Google Now?
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
We all know the answer to that.
12. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
guessing it has somthing to do with the sass on both s-voice and siri. google should also start doing it
14. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 366; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOGLE NOW/SEARCH/ THEN!