Samsung Galaxy M revealed: 4-inch Super AMOLED display, slim and pretty
1. VinCrel (Posts: 39; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
It has 4 Gb of internal memory, quite small.. but I guess there will be a microSD slot.. could it be that that is the reason why it does not have ICS? hmm..
but still, nice to know..
3. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I have 4GB of internal memory on my Sensation 4G but I can only use 1.1GB, I think it might the same on the Galaxy M.
2. maier9900 (Posts: 257; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
I like samsung phones but one thing i dont like which is a big con for me is their UI.
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
A Super AMOLED is enough to make me get this phone. I personally think that all of Samsung's phones lose their value without Super AMOLEDs.
5. jibraihimi (Posts: 663; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
No ICS upgrade...... I thnk should pass this....... Cmon samsung instead of launching new phones every month try to incorprate ICS in galaxy S........ :(
6. dorfoz (Posts: 24; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Weak! Really? ICS is out and Samsung is still spending recources on these crappy ass phones with last year's tech?
7. taz89 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 03 May 2011)
this is not a flagship device lol why would they put 2012 spec on a mid/low end phone....this phone is not for the majority of people that come to these sites...what did you expect quad core lol for the future dont even expect dual core to be a standard for mid/low end phones for a long time.
9. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Atleast ICS...Sony Ericsson is updating ALL of their devices to ICS. I am sure Samsung can do the same...
10. taz89 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 03 May 2011)
agree it would be nice if samsung did the same but am guessing they will stick to there popular 2011 models to only get ics...sony ericcson are doing whatever they can to get customers and this is one way to get more customers and are only updating the xperia line(not sure if there are other lines) and are all 1ghz where as samsung have many devices that dont even have 1ghz.this does but chances are it wont as its not a flagship but that samsung for you....but seriously you can not expect samsung to release a mid tier phone with ics before they even put it on there current flagship the s2 and even before the s3....we know the s3 will be the 1st samsung(non nexus) phone to get ics so to expect any deviced released before is just ridiculous.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6148; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
At least their low end phone gets the SUPER AMOLED screen
11. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
OMG! Everybody look! It's the Samsung Galaxy S under a new name! (again for the 4th time)