Rugged Galaxy S5 Active to dive into the AT&T pool
1. MacWiNux (Posts: 68; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
let me guess s5 active, neo, mini, grand, duos, grand duos s5 with 805, etc...... samesung
3. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Hate is the ugliest trait. Leave it to Samsung fans, they love options, you don't. We live in the 21st century where we love options
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5423; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's good to have options, but it's bad to have hundreds of options that will make you have deja vu.
8. tech2 (Posts: 2050; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Why its 'bad to have hundreds of options' ?
Just because you don't want options a company wouldn't just stop giving options.
If you don't want so many options simply ignore them.
14. number29 (Posts: 185; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
It's bad to have too many options because it leaves you with a feeling that you are 'missing out' on something. Giving people fewer options make them much happier (hence Apple customers are much happier with their purchases). Too many options leads to regret and indecision.
20. dwd3885 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
That sounds like an insecurity issue with you.
13. Jason2k13 (Posts: 642; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
bad? please tell me which store offers all samsung phones all at once. Because im sure each phones were made for different markets.
23. _Bone_ (Posts: 2126; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Z, Z Ultra, Z1, Z1S. Z1 Compact, Z2, Z2 Ultra, Z2 Compact, Z2S, Z3 etc.... deja vu, eh?
26. buccob (Posts: 1427; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
yes, but at least there are clear differences between high end, middle, and low end models in Xperias...
And Z1 / Z1s is just a market location device, so there isn't any noticeable difference... basically same device...
And I love that they actually offer 3 flagship models per generation... Phablet (Z Ultra), Regular (Z1) and Small (Z1 Compact), everything else is a different class of device... E, M, etc...
Hopefully they stick to these with the Z2 Generation and so on...
27. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
But it's not okay when Samsung releases phones for certain markets? Ok. I understand now.
29. buccob (Posts: 1427; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I never said it wasn't OK... I am just saying that it is not the same comparison he tried to make...
I like that Samsung has a smartphone for nearly every taste possible.... every niche...
But in my opinion they should make Flagship differentiate better...
I still hear people saying things like they "have a flagship Galaxy S4..... MINI"... because the don't know that it is a watered down version.
Z1 Compact is not perfect and some features are not actually exactly as Z1/Z1s but at least the Z1 Compact can be considered truly a flagship...
24. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
so what with the $$? you want money too? then build your own company too...
you're just envy.
22. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Yup. Samsung makes a s**t ton of money,... mad? Butt hurt? sound like it.
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Samsung is a master at their own art.
10. tedkord (Posts: 4747; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
And their art is selling more devices than anyone.
25. androiphone20 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Meh, from an observer standpoint. I thought you knew, God, is this news to you? If anything this is a defensive fanboyish move.
28. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Or maybe you're too naive to believe in the success of Samsung?
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
now samsung is making navy seals, like XPERIA Z2 seals.
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 970; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Ok...so S5 is already "active" but S5 active will be "SUPER ACTIVE"?? Hahaha :D
17. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2625; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This will bring more ruggedness to the already water-dust proof S5.
19. Commentator (Posts: 2407; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
What, did AT&T pay you guys to leave Sprint's name out of the title?
21. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
I still love my S4 Active even this one comes and I have no plan on replacing my S4 Active to S5 Active.
*contented user here*