Rendered shot of the Motorola Dinara leaks out possibly indicating it's the ATRIX 3 for AT&T
Dubbed as the Motorola Dinara in the meantime, it’s believed that the handset in question is prepping to be the successor to the Motorola ATRIX 2 (ATRIX 3 possibly?) – though, it’s unknown at this point as to which model name it’ll be attached with. Nevertheless, this is a totally new “Dinara” handset that’s gearing to make a name for itself.
July 26th, which could hint to its possible release date with the carrier. Although specs are still in question in regards to this device, it’ll more than likely offer support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network – much like most of the top-shelf smartphones of late from the carrier. Lastly, we’re sure that everyone would be enamored to see this be graced with a newer version of Android, but it doesn’t seem likely to happen, as it’s boasting some variant of MOTOBLUR.
source: The Verge
31. DePenguin (Posts: 22; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Your opinion. I think it looks great except for that AT&T logo at the bottom.
2. Nikonmorous (Posts: 16; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
I'm not sure if this would suite all my needs, after all, when I get hungry all I have to do is crack an egg on my Atrix 4G. The phone gets so hot I could probably fully cook an egg in 10min. But anyway, this looks pretty cool, but since it's Motorola, they'll screw the phone up with MotoBlur. :-P
14. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
with google owning moto, I believe it will go away - or you can just do it yourself.
19. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Blur looks a lot better after the newest update. Don't knock it until you try it...
23. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
oh, I do not deal with it as it is gone completely on my phone.
3. Carlitos (Posts: 386; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
That's some good looking phone. The UI looks really decent! I have Atrix 2 ans its a dream.
Now wonder what the specs will be new OMAP5 hopefully!
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm hoping for an enormous battery and some killer specs!
5. hung2900 (Posts: 855; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I guess that it'll be powered by TI OMAP 4470.
1.5 Ghz dual-core A9
GPU PowerVR SGX 544 Mp1
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the 4470 is a possibility but higher clocked at 1.8GHz like the Razr HD is rumored to be.
7. KennyWRX (unregistered)
About time Moto rumors started flowing. Looking forward to see the new webtop software with updated/new features.
8. imkyle (Posts: 1039; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Does look nice. I'm looking forward to seeing ICS on top of their UI.
9. skymitch89 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Only thing that really stands out to me is the clock/weather/data use widget. That looks fairly cool. Also, it isn't MotoBlur any more, it's Moto's UI.
10. Sniggly (Posts: 7230; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
John, what are you smoking? That rendered phone is clearly running ICS.
30. DePenguin (Posts: 22; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Look at the google search bar. It's transparent. ONLY ICS has that search bar. Look at the bottom where the navigation keys are. NOTICE HOW IT'S ON THE SCREEN. ICS is the only OS that offers that other than Honeycomb but that is tablet only. Also, the button to the app drawer is from ICS.
Get your eyes checked bud.
11. DechyX (Posts: 118; Member since: 16 May 2011)
Please hurry up and release the phone. It’ll probably come out in July so as not to compete with the release of the SGS III in June or the iPhone 11 or whatever they'll call it in September, either way... RELEASE IT PLEASE!!! Or at least officially announce it.
12. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
If I were to jump on Android, it would be from Samsung, Sony, or Moto. Outside of the original Atrix, Moto hasn't really produced a great Android for AT&T. Be wonderful to see this be that handset.
18. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
totally agreed - moto has the ability, but their lineup is kind of 'meh' nowadays. Maybe, we will see a phablet from moto soon.
13. microgoogaple_21 (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
What I'm hoping for: 4.3-4.7" 720p s-lcd2 screen, 1.5 ghz s4 processor, 1-2gb RAM, 32gb on board storage, 13 mp camera w/ 2mp front, 2500+ mah battery, same build quality as RAZR (Kevlar back, screen, etc.), 4G LTE, and use the new Moto ICS which looks pretty decent compared to most. If they can put all that in and keep it under 9mm like how they did with RAZR MAXX this would be number one on my phone list. It is between this, SGS3, htc one x, new iPhone, and whatever WP8 Nokia and samsung bring to AT&T. Gonna be a great year for decisions.
15. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
What is with the red thumbs? I bet it is that troll we all know and love....
16. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
When is Motorola going to start putting the Maxx batter inside other phones besides the Razor? That's all I want to know about up coming phones by Motorola.
17. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
2GB RAM and quad core should be the standard from here on out. Manufacturers must concentrate on improving battery life now that Android is number one on the market. A more integrated voice command app with a higher intelligence would help, too, although, I am not sure how many users actually use a voice command program. Do not put out the social crap on the phones - let the user do that.
Battery not able to pull out is no big deal anymore to me, now that I have owned a DOID RAZR, but please, allow the user a chance to expand memory with a microSD card.
This phone depicted is kind of boring, in looks, to be honest - reminds of the stale lineup that Verizon has - but, I am not sure how much more different a phone can look nowadays. I hope AT&T gets the RAZR soon with the same corned look that the original has.
33. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
you will eventually...might as well start now....
20. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
anyone else think the at&t logo was a trackball at first? lol
22. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I thought it was some sort of physical home button before I looked at the enlarged image.
24. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
it is an actual button on non-smartphones
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'd rather have a RAZR phone than the Atrix 3. Plus the AT&T logo makes it look bad should of put it on the back
25. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
agreed, and that is exactly what I did :-)
29. facelessbelief (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I have to admit. I kind of like the looks of it. I like my Atrix 2. If this is the Atrix 3. I see a upgrade in the future :).
35. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 139; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
Me too loving the Atrix 2, seen some screenshots of ICS on XDA, few lucky guys got the update on cheesecake, can't wait for the official update.
36. facelessbelief (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Me too. I'm scratching for it at this point.... I have a feeling ICS will make the Atrix 2 and even better phone than it is for me. Which will be awesome!
37. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if it's anything like ICS is for the Razr you have no idea...
38. facelessbelief (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I can't imagine it will be to much different. I mean the phones are effectively cousins. lol. I sure hope it comes out before the end of Q3.....
39. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 139; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
endo of Q3?? I can't wait that long. may be i will give a try the cheesecake leak then..
40. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
go for it bro. the leaked .84 build i'm using on my Razr is just fantastic.
34. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 139; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
The weather widget on this mobile can be downloaded from google play. Search for Rings digital weather widget..