Rendered shot of the Motorola Dinara leaks out possibly indicating it's the ATRIX 3 for AT&T
Dubbed as the Motorola Dinara in the meantime, it’s believed that the handset in question is prepping to be the successor to the Motorola ATRIX 2 (ATRIX 3 possibly?) – though, it’s unknown at this point as to which model name it’ll be attached with. Nevertheless, this is a totally new “Dinara” handset that’s gearing to make a name for itself.
July 26th, which could hint to its possible release date with the carrier. Although specs are still in question in regards to this device, it’ll more than likely offer support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network – much like most of the top-shelf smartphones of late from the carrier. Lastly, we’re sure that everyone would be enamored to see this be graced with a newer version of Android, but it doesn’t seem likely to happen, as it’s boasting some variant of MOTOBLUR.
source: The Verge
31. DePenguin posted on 09 Jun 2012, 13:18 1 0
Your opinion. I think it looks great except for that AT&T logo at the bottom.
2. Nikonmorous posted on 08 Jun 2012, 11:52 0 13
I'm not sure if this would suite all my needs, after all, when I get hungry all I have to do is crack an egg on my Atrix 4G. The phone gets so hot I could probably fully cook an egg in 10min. But anyway, this looks pretty cool, but since it's Motorola, they'll screw the phone up with MotoBlur. :-P
14. networkdood posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:54 2 0
with google owning moto, I believe it will go away - or you can just do it yourself.
19. Non_Sequitur posted on 08 Jun 2012, 14:29 2 0
Blur looks a lot better after the newest update. Don't knock it until you try it...
23. networkdood posted on 08 Jun 2012, 21:32 0 0
oh, I do not deal with it as it is gone completely on my phone.
3. Carlitos posted on 08 Jun 2012, 11:54 6 1
That's some good looking phone. The UI looks really decent! I have Atrix 2 ans its a dream.
Now wonder what the specs will be new OMAP5 hopefully!
4. Muhannad posted on 08 Jun 2012, 11:59 5 1
I'm hoping for an enormous battery and some killer specs!
5. hung2900 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:09 5 1
I guess that it'll be powered by TI OMAP 4470.
1.5 Ghz dual-core A9
GPU PowerVR SGX 544 Mp1
6. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:26 3 3
the 4470 is a possibility but higher clocked at 1.8GHz like the Razr HD is rumored to be.
7. KennyWRX (unregistered) posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:40 3 1
About time Moto rumors started flowing. Looking forward to see the new webtop software with updated/new features.
8. imkyle posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:05 1 1
Does look nice. I'm looking forward to seeing ICS on top of their UI.
9. skymitch89 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:05 1 1
Only thing that really stands out to me is the clock/weather/data use widget. That looks fairly cool. Also, it isn't MotoBlur any more, it's Moto's UI.
10. Sniggly posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:11 7 1
John, what are you smoking? That rendered phone is clearly running ICS.
30. DePenguin posted on 09 Jun 2012, 13:15 2 0
Look at the google search bar. It's transparent. ONLY ICS has that search bar. Look at the bottom where the navigation keys are. NOTICE HOW IT'S ON THE SCREEN. ICS is the only OS that offers that other than Honeycomb but that is tablet only. Also, the button to the app drawer is from ICS.
Get your eyes checked bud.
11. DechyX posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:17 2 1
Please hurry up and release the phone. It’ll probably come out in July so as not to compete with the release of the SGS III in June or the iPhone 11 or whatever they'll call it in September, either way... RELEASE IT PLEASE!!! Or at least officially announce it.
12. snowgator posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:43 0 2
If I were to jump on Android, it would be from Samsung, Sony, or Moto. Outside of the original Atrix, Moto hasn't really produced a great Android for AT&T. Be wonderful to see this be that handset.
18. networkdood posted on 08 Jun 2012, 14:00 1 1
totally agreed - moto has the ability, but their lineup is kind of 'meh' nowadays. Maybe, we will see a phablet from moto soon.
13. microgoogaple_21 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:48 0 1
What I'm hoping for: 4.3-4.7" 720p s-lcd2 screen, 1.5 ghz s4 processor, 1-2gb RAM, 32gb on board storage, 13 mp camera w/ 2mp front, 2500+ mah battery, same build quality as RAZR (Kevlar back, screen, etc.), 4G LTE, and use the new Moto ICS which looks pretty decent compared to most. If they can put all that in and keep it under 9mm like how they did with RAZR MAXX this would be number one on my phone list. It is between this, SGS3, htc one x, new iPhone, and whatever WP8 Nokia and samsung bring to AT&T. Gonna be a great year for decisions.
15. networkdood posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:55 1 3
What is with the red thumbs? I bet it is that troll we all know and love....
16. theBankRobber posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:55 1 1
When is Motorola going to start putting the Maxx batter inside other phones besides the Razor? That's all I want to know about up coming phones by Motorola.
17. networkdood posted on 08 Jun 2012, 13:59 1 1
2GB RAM and quad core should be the standard from here on out. Manufacturers must concentrate on improving battery life now that Android is number one on the market. A more integrated voice command app with a higher intelligence would help, too, although, I am not sure how many users actually use a voice command program. Do not put out the social crap on the phones - let the user do that.
Battery not able to pull out is no big deal anymore to me, now that I have owned a DOID RAZR, but please, allow the user a chance to expand memory with a microSD card.
This phone depicted is kind of boring, in looks, to be honest - reminds of the stale lineup that Verizon has - but, I am not sure how much more different a phone can look nowadays. I hope AT&T gets the RAZR soon with the same corned look that the original has.
33. networkdood posted on 09 Jun 2012, 17:09 0 0
you will eventually...might as well start now....
20. Orbitman posted on 08 Jun 2012, 15:22 2 0
anyone else think the at&t logo was a trackball at first? lol
22. DWillyEfect posted on 08 Jun 2012, 16:09 2 0
I thought it was some sort of physical home button before I looked at the enlarged image.
21. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 16:08 1 0
I'd rather have a RAZR phone than the Atrix 3. Plus the AT&T logo makes it look bad should of put it on the back
29. facelessbelief posted on 09 Jun 2012, 11:53 1 0
I have to admit. I kind of like the looks of it. I like my Atrix 2. If this is the Atrix 3. I see a upgrade in the future :).
35. techsavvy.jaz posted on 11 Jun 2012, 07:02 1 0
Me too loving the Atrix 2, seen some screenshots of ICS on XDA, few lucky guys got the update on cheesecake, can't wait for the official update.
36. facelessbelief posted on 11 Jun 2012, 09:37 0 0
Me too. I'm scratching for it at this point.... I have a feeling ICS will make the Atrix 2 and even better phone than it is for me. Which will be awesome!
37. KingKurogiii posted on 11 Jun 2012, 14:17 0 0
if it's anything like ICS is for the Razr you have no idea...
38. facelessbelief posted on 12 Jun 2012, 05:18 0 0
I can't imagine it will be to much different. I mean the phones are effectively cousins. lol. I sure hope it comes out before the end of Q3.....
39. techsavvy.jaz posted on 13 Jun 2012, 00:57 0 0
endo of Q3?? I can't wait that long. may be i will give a try the cheesecake leak then..
40. KingKurogiii posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:12 1 0
go for it bro. the leaked .84 build i'm using on my Razr is just fantastic.
34. techsavvy.jaz posted on 10 Jun 2012, 06:29 1 0
The weather widget on this mobile can be downloaded from google play. Search for Rings digital weather widget..