Qualcomm tweets Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet will sport Snapdragon 800
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1472; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
No more last year specification comment for wp.
3. sss_ddk (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I bet you we'll get a "GS5 will destroy this in a couple of months comment" :)
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2207; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
The Note 4 will eat its lunch, and the lunches of five of your friends, Lamia Lovers! ;-)
20. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Well, as much as I like that Nokia is finally entering the phablet space, there is not denying that the Note 3 easily beats the Lumia in terms of features. WP simply doesn't have anything (that we're aware of yet) to compete with what the Note can do.
We all know WP is the cause of that, not Nokia. I can only hope that at the very least the Office apps have been redone to include more features given all the new screen real estate.
Of course, maybe, just maybe this device is for those who simply want a gigantic phone without all the extra "stuff" that others have to offer. It would be a ridiculous thing to do, but maybe they have to pitch it that way because of the limitations of WP right now.
28. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
What features is WP lacking that you speak of❓ What extra stuff do the others have, and what limitations does WP have❓... Are you listening to the comments being made by other's about old issues that WP7x had,, or have you personally used WP inside, and out, for a good amount of time to know what it has to offer❓... We're on WP8 now, and this is a very, very useful OS... If you haven't ever owned a WP8 device then you have no idea what you're talking about...
36. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
OMG, Rodneyej1 is a Typical Windows Fanboy hahahahaha. I understand that you can feel the bankruptcy of your Beloved MS/Nokia also the Boredom and being Useless of their Phones and O.S. Hahahaha. Only few few people likes Nokia Windows phones nowadays since they are Boring and can't do many stuff Like other Android phones from LG, Samsung,HTC. hahaha! R.I.P by the way to Nokia!
45. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Ok then.. Answer my question.. What can't WP devices do❓ What makes them so useless❓....Have you owned one❓Have you used one for a reasonable amount of time❓... Do you know everything that they have to offer❓ If not your comments are pathetic...
46. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Android lovers will always brag that their cracker jack OS has a million more features, but they like to skip over the part that it also has a horrible malware problem that is non-existent on WP8...
34. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 113; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
note 3 has just arrived. but you talk about note 4 this early! i can see where note 3 is going. u droid monkeys never get satisfied from ur latest android device. this is deeper than is**t!
21. allawi (Posts: 19; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Samsung has a very nice features but no quality. All there phone made from plastic. I like Nokia because their phones is heavy duty. The problem is now, that Microsoft bought Nokia which maybe will cause a really bad shift.
33. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It has been stated that nothing will change except a more unified experience.. Everything remains in place, that includes innovation, design, and quality..... Who gives a rats ass about the name at this point❓... It's time to move forward..
22. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I bet you we'll get a "lumia 1### will destroy this comment in a couple of months after gs5 release" :)
4. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1216; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Again, I think the argument is more oriented as to how often Microsoft will update it's software or hardware guidelines in the future to support the newer technology that is going to be released. We are on the heels of some great Intel processors that are about to hit the market as well as 2560 x 1600 resolution screens (as I've pointed out before, not really necessary but it's something you can market). Then there's the question of how much RAM will be supported or what sort-of RAM can be used. The list just goes on and on, but as long as Microsoft updates their software/hardware guidelines every quarter then they should stay at least with the curve.
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1472; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
You know what? Your absolutely correct. +1 Doctor.
5. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Yeah, it was always a nice os but microsoft always kept the hardware a generation older. Now its ready to face the world!
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2278; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol .. WPcentral , posted this 5 hours ago...
17. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
thats why it says 'via WPcentral' as source -_-"
39. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2278; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
....... No really???? I just said that...
13. Yes-Sir (banned) (Posts: 58; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
But still has: "no apps and games"
18. papss (unregistered)
Don't be dumb... Also games on a phone are a joke..
23. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
haha you are the biggest M$ fanboy ever!!!!!
35. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
Papss, You sure? So what can your Beloved Nokia Phablet can do? Text-Call, Play very Poor-Low Quality Games and Gimmicky Camera? Come on, this phone will sure become a Flop just like the all of the Windows Phone released. hahaha
40. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2278; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I agree., who really spends hours, gaming on a phone? Lol
2. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 261; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Are Nokia going to use the same sensor from the Z1 or a 20 MP sensor from Toshiba?
6. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Aside from cutting edge specs, I want all future Windows Phone from Microsoft to be called as 'Nokia-something' not as 'Microsoft-heaven-knows-what' or 'Windows-Phone-I-don't-freaking-care'!
10. Bioload25 (Posts: 213; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
UHD display??! Did I read it correctly?
If yes, Uhu!!
If no, at least FHD, awesome too
15. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
it says that the processor suports uhd, doesnt say anything about the phone other than it's "awesome".
11. dax0330 (Posts: 23; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
Great. Nice processor upgrade but still lame OS.
19. papss (unregistered)
Lame posters...great platform