Oppo Find 7 Android Quad HD (2560 x 1440-pixel) smartphone to get officially unveiled on March 19th
The Oppo Find 7 is said to have a 5.5-inch Quad HD display and run on either the Snapdragon 800 or 805, with 3GB of RAM. The Find 7 will also support 4G LTE connectivity.
It will be the second smartphone officially unveiled with a Quad HD screen, the first one being another phone from China, the BBK Vivo Xplay3S. The high-res display technology is obviously still nascent, since the Xplay3S has been delayed and is still not widely available.
Below, you’d find shots comparing the first Quad HD display (on the Xplay3S) against existing 1080p display. Impressive, don't you think?
Here's what a 2560 x 1440 Quad HD phone screen looks like (on Vivo Xplay3S)
3. Vivo Xplay 3S (above) vs Apple iPhone 5s (below)
4. Vivo Xplay 3S (above) vs Apple iPhone 5s (below)
5. Vivo Xplay 3S (above) vs Apple iPhone 5s (below)
6. Vivo Xplay 3S (above) vs Apple iPhone 5s (below)
source: Oppo Insider via GizChina
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I love puzzles! You should have allowed commentors to solve it.
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2117; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Do that & expect a bunch "Half-Life 3 confirmed" comments.
(not that I'm not amused by them)
2. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
I hate puzzles! Thank you for solving it for us PA.
3. Commentator (Posts: 2328; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I have no emotions towards puzzles! It was solved.
4. vincelongman (Posts: 1033; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Far, isn't weird that phones are going be running games/apps at higher resolutions than console and most computers.
Seriously, computer OEMs need to stop using 768p & 900p screens
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I'm in Beijing right now and I've been to 798 several times, really nice place. I'll make sure to be there for the announcement! Find 7, here I come!
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5200; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Brace yourselves, Lao Da Oppo Find 7 is coming!
P.s. "Lao Da" is boss in Chinese.
7. eq5555 (Posts: 63; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
NOTE 3 has different screens
top OLED g flex bottom ips
8. eq5555 (Posts: 63; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
if there was such %E2%80%8B between the "screen-test", remove it
10. Fuego84 (Posts: 263; Member since: 13 May 2012)
The vivo xplay 3 looks bigger than the note 3, but note 3 has a 5.7inch screen, It should look bigger than the xplay 3's 5.5 inch screen.