OnePlus One aims big: leaked design sketches reveal an aluminum unibody
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Here's hoping that they deliver.
14. Ashoaib (Posts: 3124; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
These sketches are reminding me of vivo xplay 3s
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wait a minute, is that my old red Xperia P in that picture? I miss that phone, it was my first smartphone. :(
But anyway, it looks like the One phone will have buttons the back or a fingerprint sensor judging from the design sketch.
3. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Please no. I hate buttons on the back.
4. Chris.P (Posts: 485; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
According to @evleaks, there will be a choice of hardware/software buttons.
12. vincelongman (Posts: 3471; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
For phones with small bezels or front stereo speakers on-screen are better.
For phones with big bezels then captive/physical are better.
8. Xenaz (Posts: 144; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Ya, I'm sure that is the Xperia P in red color because I'm still using it, in silver though...
13. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
What back buttons? It's only has logo, flash and camera.
5. ryan5609 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Not gonna lie, getting kind of excited for this phone. Not quite sure if it will be a worthy upgrade from my Nexus 5, and I guess we still have to see what US carriers OnePlus will be working with. But I am defiantly excited to see what they come up with.
6. HTCOE (Posts: 631; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
there's no buttons on the back it's the logo and the entire front panel is entirely a screen there will only be a thin bezel circleing around the panel and speakers at the bottom...the beta prototype looked amazing...this is very close to the design of it
7. Deaconclgi (Posts: 405; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Announced March 16th, available March 30th or so my eyes that are a master of deciphering blurry text can see...
Who am I kidding....I can't tell what that says. :\