North Korea has over 1 million cell phone users, still no one knows about Angry Birds
1. loken posted on 30 Jul 2012, 05:22 1 0
hmm so who makes the phones for north korea? or are htc sony moto or samsung even allowed
10. nofear posted on 30 Jul 2012, 17:08 0 0
How come? that you are forgetting about Apple. This product is made in China.
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 30 Jul 2012, 05:36 1 0
Im sure most phones are made in china since they are the sole trade partners
3. Galen20K posted on 30 Jul 2012, 07:09 0 0
I"ve said it before but North Korea is batshiot Crazy..... = /
4. JunitoNH posted on 30 Jul 2012, 07:48 0 0
North Korea population kind reminds me of the indigent population of the US. They don't have lots of money, don't own a car, and/or house, but own a smartphone. They should be concentrating in purchasing what is important, food, clothing etc. People forget phones are just a convenience and luxury.
7. saltydog15 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 08:19 0 0
hah you forgot that the people in this country like that get a fat discount on their cell phone service to reward their inability to make smart financial decisions!
8. cepcamba posted on 30 Jul 2012, 10:53 0 0
These people in North Korea don't have smartphones, they have feature phones.
9. gustavo.saiki posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:36 1 0
You guys are so clueless... they live in a dictatorship. I can assure you that their lesser concern is whether or not they have a mobile phone. Did you even read about the $15 average salary? Or are you just too busy texting? They can't have that. People talk a lot but never put themselves on the others' shoes.
12. Forsaken77 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 01:46 0 1
So a kid that works at McDonalds for a year here can go to North Korea and be a millionaire living in a mansion. I'd even pay my N. Korean servants $20/month to show them what a nice guy I am ;)
13. gustavo.saiki posted on 31 Jul 2012, 10:38 0 0
No, they couldn't. It's dictatorship. No one goes in or out. Read a little.