Nokia CEO Stephen Elop on PureView Phase 1 and 2: there is much more where that came from
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
"On HTC, and its flashy 8X and 8S handsets, Nokia's CEO said he is glad that the company leads the way now in Windows Phone design, so that the others seem to be willing to copy the concept"
TAKE THAT!!! STEVE JOBS AND TIM COOK!!!
nobody will wanna follow your dated black and white trend anymore!!!
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Well save for Steve Jobs, he can't take it anymore Q__Q
9. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
hahaha at one point, you're an apple fan, and at another point, you're an apple hater. :D schizophrenic? :D
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
I will still stick to the black and white trend tho :)
20. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
good job Nokia. despite being an Android/google fan, Nokia has a special place in my heart. I really wish some day, may be, they can make a NEXUS. i know its very unlikely to happen but that will be a phone from heavens. NOKIA NEXUS
2. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Oh god Phase 1 and Phase 2?!?!?!!? So it CAN GET BETTER?!? I am sorry for the CAPS LOCK I am just OVER-EXCITED!!
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
phase 3 will be phase 1 + 2! i'm excited too. Imagine, Nokia Lumia 940 - 41MP sensor with all the features of the 808 and the 920... :p~
7. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Right, I expect something that's 'balanced'. Somewhat like 21Mpix pureview with optical image stabilization, Nokia rich recording and other incremental upgrades!!!
18. Bernoulli (Posts: 2417; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Yes of course it can get better, Nokia can finish the deal with Microsoft and finally open doors to Google and begin Android production; Nokia shares will skyrocket if that ever happened
12. askbingask (Posts: 22; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Nokia has more design
surprises in store for its upcoming WP8 pipeline.
13. nadar.bsm (Posts: 32; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
they must have better design for their phones... as the OS is going to be the same s**t on all the WP8 phones.....
I hate WP8 s**t tiles with no backgroung image... elop SUCKS....
19. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Microsoft makes the Windows Phone 8, they are responsible for the Tile and background. If you don't like Windows Phone, don't buy it. There is Android OS as another great alternative.
14. StanleyAmsterdam (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Nice interview, BUT why not ask him about the availability of the 920???
Missed oppurtunity... too bad
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3137; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That's what i wrote some few articles back...
The power of 808+920 will be just amazing, a killer camera-phone!
But something tells me phase 3 will not be what we're thinking of...but who cares as long as Nokia keeps the innovation coming. Elop...Nokia is in your hands, don't get Stephen on the company.
21. boblight (Posts: 84; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
LOLOLOL! I agree with you on the Phase 3 part. like the bit where : 'Elop...Nokia is in your hands, don't get Stephen on the company" :)
24. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3137; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Just to lighten the mood...a li'le humour for everyone :)
16. terter (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I'm puzzled who is who. They look the same to me.
17. silentee (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
All I could focus on on was the girl in the back taking notes has great nips!!!!
23. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
cookies and surprises nice ph1+ph2 = FTW
25. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
this thing with tomahawk is so ugly ...
26. nokiafan4ever (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
What i like to see in the upcoming lumias would be, more premium materials like aluminium ,like what they used on the n8 but refined