New Microsoft Surface tablets to be announced in June with 7"-9" displays, Intel or Nvidia chipsets
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Aww yisss, need a variety of Surface tablets.
2. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
make RT price same as the ipad, not same as a laptop
5. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
...it is currently the same price (without the keyboard).
It would be cool if the Pro were $500 and the RT closer to $200
6. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
If only if the pro was 500$... The pro offers more of an ultrabook like laptop more than on a tablet base like the nexus 10 or the ipad. It runs 3rd party apps that are compatibles with windows 7 very well and it's very light. I argue with the price because you can get a laptop with better specs and more hard drive space, but I'm not complaining. Had my pro for about 4 months and I'm loving it!
3. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 167; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Hopefully they don't overprice the Surfaces this time.
4. AdamLeonard (Posts: 52; Member since: 24 Aug 2011)
Hopefully they make one with an i7 and 8GB of ram. That's what I need to run a business database I use constantly. I'd love a 13.3" version too. Let's see Surface, Small Surface, and Full Surface models.
7. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I think i might purchase part 2 of the surface tablets.
8. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
I thought the Surface Pro didn't make much sales. Will the smaller versions do?