Moto X may offer fabric, wood, and ceramic backplate options
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
That is VERY interesting....OMG I could her a teak decked phone! Awesome!
2. sniper1087 (Posts: 476; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
what? sorry I will give you the benefit of the doubt and was autocorrects fault hehe, but
i am not sure what you meant by "could her a teak decked phone".
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hi love PAC ROM but the keyboard is atrocious! I meant * I could buy a teak decked phone!
Hahaha thanks for pointing out dude!
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I love how Motorola shows its signature sheets & teaser. Can't wait so excited.
5. roldefol (Posts: 3675; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'll take mine in hematite.
No, scratch that, too magnetic. Malachite.
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha yeah you could get it in a magnetic metal so every time you want a stand for your phone or a grip just stick it to your fridge or even better a long rod of metal for better zooming!
7. roldefol (Posts: 3675; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Ooo, now there's an idea. Velcro. Just stick it to the clothing item of your choosing.
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha do out with a 10inch tablet and your your very own walking talking billboard!
9. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
why are you adding hahaha in every comment?wats so funny?
10. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Just the idea of a bloke walking round with a tablet stuck to home and besides I'm in a happy mood!
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Will you still hahaha when you're in a bad mood? Hahaha just asking. :D
13. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
If I'm my own walking billboard, can I charge companies for ads?.... I think I found the perfect job haha
14. roldefol (Posts: 3675; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Daaamn I should've patented the Velcro thing. Now there's prior art.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Me would love carbon fiber body with a red hot Ferrari colors.
21. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3615; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Fabric and wood can burn easily, so they should come up with the prevention.