More Android 4.4 KitKat and Google Nexus 5 info seeps through the leaked log
1. ocilfa (Posts: 284; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Wow, that's a long sentence at the end. Crazy excited for this phone though.
2. MachDaddy (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
if it is the 8MP rear camera, i sure hope there is real OIS and not just some kind of algorithm.
3. D.Aceveda (Posts: 337; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
With the lens being a big as it is on the Nexus 5, I'm sure they're sporting some kind of awesome camera which is probably 13mp since it will be a flagship competitor
14. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 121; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
It just looks big. It's not really that big. For comparison, look at the Nexus 7's 5mp camera.
4. imith (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
Damn excited fo nexus 5, intact more than s4 nd iphone 5s announcement
5. haneef4u (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I am expecting a huge update for the stock email app; much like iOS offerings.
7. harigrg33 (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 May 2013)
I am so much excited abt nexus 5 release... hope google will give us the reason to buy this one like a hot cake...
8. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
read somewhere that kitKat will only support 64 bit processor.. how valid is in relation to this Nexus 5? last time I checked, Nexus has never been about bleeding edge specs.
11. jove39 (Posts: 1197; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
" kitKat will only support 64 bit processor.."
Replace only in sentence with also :)
15. PK1983 (Posts: 131; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
That would make no sense to leave hundreds of devices including the current flagships with no chance for updates past 4.3. I don't know who is dumber the person starting that rumor or the person believing it.
9. alipashang77 (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
So they are bringing the USB OTG back on nexus 5, what about nexus 4????????
Its really annoying....
10. Sakeem (Posts: 127; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Cant wait. Will switch carriers if I have to.
12. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 298; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Bring it to Verizon and allow me to buy it off contract for the play store price and I'm sold.
16. JC557 (Posts: 678; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'd be getting one as well if that happens.
Also, I kinda want some Kit-Kat bars... if they're Android shaped all the better.
18. Zero0 (Posts: 557; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Good luck doing that on Verizon.
If you get it, expect to pay in excess of $600 off-contract. Verizon dictates what phones use its network. Once VoLTE comes out, it should work as long as you have an extra SIM.
17. JC557 (Posts: 678; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Actually, will there be some kind of limited edition Kit Kat bars in that Android shape? That would be fun to buy and eat.
*Google has answered my question and it's a YES but as prizes... aww