Microsoft Surface Pro can run Linux
3. Akfred (banned) (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
who wants ubuntu?.i rather sideload it with mac osx
18. Akfred (banned) (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Yes, follow hackintoch tutorial on how to install mac osx on
Intel machines. Google it.
5. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
I'd rather have Ubuntu, a tablet like this is not a kid's toy.
16. ZeroCide (Posts: 700; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
a tablet with a full windows OS is a kids toy. Ipads are kids toys.
6. GoBears (Posts: 384; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
LOL MacOs. Talk about crippling an awesome item.
8. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
I like OSX but on the surface what would be the point of throwing out all of that touch screen functionality?
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
Osx only good at magic mouse... I don't think it's compatible with full touchscreen... you might frustrated if download osx.... Ubuntu is better since it has so much gesture...
13. tmcblog (Posts: 19; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Who wants ubuntu?
Of course human, not you.
Good luck with Mac security that is 10 years behind microsoft
Apple is known for their crappy hardware & limited OS capabilities
17. Akfred (banned) (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
You call apple hardwre crappy? Even micosoft prefer apple hardware to their
OEM hardware. Make more reserch before you post comment.
14. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Oh man if people knew how hard it was to install Mac OS X. Haven't had success in years and countless distros :|
15. tmcblog (Posts: 19; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Haven't had success in years?
Have you ever heard Hackintosh?
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Waiting for Ubuntu NEXUS TAB by end of this year at half the price :)
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
first bluestack apps and now this? Another punch to android fanboy for sayin Windows 8 sucks hehehe :p
11. yowanvista (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
If it can run Linux it can run the x86 port of Android
12. PhoenixWright (Posts: 99; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Wish you could also install a full android OS.