Leaked LG L35 apparently aimed at the price-conscious crowd with entry-level specs
4. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 384; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
They are trying to compete with moto e but failed.Moto is the new nokia for android.hope lenovo doesn't spoil the taste.
6. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 903; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Samsung's low-end Galaxies are more crapstacular than this.
15. sgodsell (Posts: 3643; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
No, the Nokia X takes all the awards for being the worst Android device, ever.
2. boosook (Posts: 1437; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I thougth something more entry level than the L40 could not exist... (and, btw, after the Moto E disclosure, everything that was "entry level" has suddendly become "crap")
3. peace247 (Posts: 206; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
really 3.2-inch, 320x480 screen android 2014!!!
i don't believe these companies.....
5. Jishnusur (Posts: 74; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
These phones are not for you mate. There are countries in which people earn less than USD 100 per month. If they want a phone, they don't see the specs like we do. Frankly, they don't even know what screen resolution is. Hope you get it. I just answered the "Why" hehe..
12. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Too bad the cheapest android phone from LG is more than $100. With the same money, we can get more powerful phones like xiaomi, moto E, lenovo...
Don't buy low end phones from famous brand. They all sucks
7. h27_Venom (Posts: 76; Member since: 16 May 2014)
Still no way near moto e..
it has better screen in terms of size,screen resolution and pixel density
scratch and water resistant ..
has 1 gb ram
has near stock android experience which means less bloatware...
9. Edward_bly (Posts: 278; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Well the specs come close to the first htc evo, which was a great phone for its time. I don't see why those who make very little, would be disappointed. The only way I see it competeing against motorola is if this phone cost $30-60.
10. antonioli (Posts: 200; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
I will kick who buy this crap instead of Moto E.
14. h27_Venom (Posts: 76; Member since: 16 May 2014)
If they are targeting this phone for asian countries like India.Then there are already other local alternative like lava,karboon,micromax that offers better phones for less than $100..so even if it is cheaper than moto e that’s not going to make much of difference.
13. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2071; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The Moto G is a fantastic smartphone for its price, but not the Moto E. Its competing with the Lumia 525 in its segment, which offers better performance, software support and removable battery, all at a similar price point.