Iowa teen proclaimed as U.S. text messaging champion
1. Scrote1058 (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Apr 2009)
Is that all you have to do with your life? wow what a waste to give that much money away for such a stupid event
2. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
well she got her 5 seconds worth of fame. :-)
3. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
In this bad economy LG is throwing a contest and giving away $50,000.00 to a teenage girl that will go on a shopping spree tomorrow and spend it all. LG is the worst phone manufacturer, I will never buy their pos phones.
7. ding2134 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Dec 2008)
Is it a bird? A plane? NO ITS Dum dum dum dummmmmmmm OPINION MANNNNNNNNNNN *cheers and applause* Man. You are funny. I needed something to laugh at this morning...
11. davidallison01 (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
if you even knew her than you would know that she isnt. shes using 5k for a car. So shut up and get your facts straight.
14. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
Yeah arent you cool all of what I said is the truth. Lg is the worst manufacturer, number one phone I get calls on to replace, and yes I am pretty funny.
15. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
I dont want to know her and there arent any facts to get straight. And I dont care about what shes spending on a car. So why dont you shut the fuck up.
5. volvo (Posts: 38; Member since: 26 May 2009)
oh HELL NO! I didnt even know about this!?!?!?!? OMG i wish I did so I could have played. I can text without looking I text over 10,000 messages a month. wtf dude!?
6. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
LG is not that bad. My VX8100 is still running strong...
16. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
Lg for att isnt good at all. The only good one is the xenon right now.
18. killingthemonk (Posts: 52; Member since: 19 Feb 2009)
Well, I'd look more at the carrier than the manufacturer. As your own user id states.
8. iammclovin804 (Posts: 27; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
mannn i would have bought a new mustang with that money.
9. Mr_LaZy (Posts: 21; Member since: 30 Jun 2008)
Look at her snobby face. I hope her thumbs fall off from texting one day. Two weeks later we're gonna hear about the Iowa teen who was proclaimed as a US text messaging champion who got caught forwarding SAT answers through texts. It's an addiction and I honestly believe texting shouldn't be allowed in schools. Maybe during breaks and stuff, but definitely not class. At dinner? That's just rude. Growing up in a Chinese family, I know for a fact your parents would like stab your eyes out with chopsticks if you did that while they were talking. Texting is useful people, but when it gets to the point where people use it to ask people out, express their feelings, send threats, and sext, don't you wish your thumbs were being put in OTHER places? (yes, innuendo implied)
10. davidallison01 (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
hey screw you, i've known kate since i was 4 and she is a straight A student so don't start shit if you don't even know a SINGLE thing about the person. she is putting all but 5 thousand away in the bank for college and other expenses. I hope your fuckin face falls of from texting. i bet you look like shit too.
12. davidallison01 (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
oh and by the way, her "snobby" face is her crying! so get a life and quit bothering teenagers.
13. yourmom07 (Posts: 66; Member since: 07 Apr 2009)
I MEAN I'M SURE WE'RE ALL A BIT JEALOUS OF HER WINNING A COMPETITION WE COULD ALL PROBABLY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING BUT ALL THAT POKING HER EYEBALLS OUT IS A LIL BIT DRAMATIC.. DRAMA MAMA