Invitation from Huawei shows unveiling of its next flagship at IFA on September 4th
For a moment, let's assume that the number was a mistake lost in translation, and that the Huawei Ascend Mate 3 is getting prepped for a September introduction. According to the invite, it would appear that the next Ascend Mate will have a fingerprint scanner. The phone is expected to come in two models. One will feature a 6 inch 1440 x 2560 QHD display, while the other will have a 6 inch screen with a 1080 x 1920 resolution.
Both models will feature Huawei's own Kirin 920 CPU under the hood. One unit will have 2GB of RAM, while the pricier device will offer 3GB of RAM on board. Both models will have a 13MP camera adorning the rear, while a 5MP camera is expected on front. And both phones will offer LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. One model will have Dual SIM Dual standby capability, while both variants shall include Android 4.4 pre-installed, along with Emotion UI 3.0.
Things like pricing and availability should be announced during the September 4th event.
Huawei sends out invites to the September 4th introduction of its next flagship phone
2. A fingerprint scanner is tipped to being aboard
Thanks for the tip!
source: mobilissimo.ro (translated)
1. Johnnokia (Posts: 516; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Why it is in the same Motorola events day?
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Why not? More flagships to be unveiled on the same day is a good thing, more exciting.
4. Manti123 (Posts: 112; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Chinese copycat even in the unveiling dates
5. Ghost04 (Posts: 37; Member since: 03 May 2014)
They declared the the unveiling date way before sony , Nokia , Samsung .
It's just that some racist are jealous of the Chinese success .
2. SemiFinal (Posts: 57; Member since: 26 Jul 2014)
Ascend mate 2 4g. 2+4=6. It makes sense that the next iteration is 7
6. Ghost04 (Posts: 37; Member since: 03 May 2014)
They want to say Mate 7 > iPhone 6. As 7 > 6 .
8. GalaxyS5 (Posts: 202; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
let's see who and what they copied this time.
9. Neo_Huang (Posts: 376; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Well, if the screen size is 7 inches the name would make more sense.