HTC tells you why you want to feel the Sensation 4G in the palm of your hand
The 8MP camera on back offers instant capture technology which means as son as you snap the button, the picture is taken with no delays or lags. And the camera captures video at HD 1080p at 30fps with the sound recorded in stereo. On board will be the latest version of HTC Sense including Sense Watch which helps optimize the experience of streaming movies to your phone. Movies start right away without having to wait for the entire file to load. HTC Watch also keeps an eye on your internet connection to make sure that your viewing isn't interrupted by buffering interruptions.
As we reported, the phone recently cleared the FCC making it one step closer to an expected launch from T-Mobile. Imagine the tough decision you might have to make if the Samsung Galaxy S II comes to the States.
source: YouTube (HTC's Channel) via AndroidandMe
1. blahblah (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 03:32 3
best phone ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. YoureAtool (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 16:49 3
You're right, because 10X times more coverage than T-Mobile is a "Joke"
15. Eric (unregistered) posted on 15 May 2011, 13:47 1
Is that why Sprint isn't allowed to advertise their 4g as the largest or fastest anymore?
3. bucky posted on 13 May 2011, 07:53 2
I have an atrix (great phone btw) but i will never buy something with a locked bootloader again. I dont care how amazing teh phone is-an android phone with a locked bootloader is an iphone with widgets and shittier app store.
4. Jeff (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 08:22 5
The battery will probably die in 30 min. HTC needs to improve battery life, they improve their phones without changing the battery. Who can put up with a device that has to constantly be charged?
5. vantenkiest posted on 13 May 2011, 08:57 2
i hope verizon gets a sense 3 phone soon i realy like htcs phones and the ui is normally really smooth... but yes the battery life needs to be improved.... root a phone and underclock for life is just annoying.
7. jogutier posted on 13 May 2011, 10:46 2
I agree. The freaken Thunderbolt should of came with all of these specs and features.
8. ILikeBubbles posted on 13 May 2011, 12:33 2
lol after this video what happened to all the hype for the Thunberbolt? (it's not your dream phone, its the phone after that) lolol
11. ldbbw (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 01:01 1
if only evo 3d had two 8mp cameras on the back =(
12. elinventor (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 01:05 0
blah blah blah and how about battery?
16. mostafa mahmod from egypt (unregistered) posted on 17 May 2011, 02:52 0
THE COD E PLS