HTC One M8 mini version hinted, as well as an eventual M8 Ace phablet
12. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Those who disappointed with M8 and don't want it due to less pixel camera (or whatever you say UP / Dual Camera) then wait / buy for M8 mini, I think it will please the public with its 13 MP camera.
BTW why not 2 GB RAM instead of 1 (One).
2. mercorp (Posts: 1027; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Better pray that it follows the trend set by the xperia z1 compact...
9. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
htc does not believe that the 4.5inch scren should have midrange spec and high specs on its flagship
sony believes the oppose side
z1 compact shuouldve had a 4inch version without ip57, it wouldve had less bezel and thickness
3. aayupanday (Posts: 574; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Their Phablet would be bigger than a Z Ultra.
5. vincelongman (Posts: 4425; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Yea I think the M8 Mini is gonna have the dimensions of the M7
6. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I'm sure PA already have the phones and are reviewing it so as to put the review withing minutes after launch!
8. rkoforever90 (Posts: 227; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
13mp camera on m8 mini and 4mp camera on m8 . dafuq htc ?
11. UglyFrank (Posts: 1649; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
They are going to butcher the 13MP camera so that 4MP seems good enough
10. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
4.5 is now considered a phablet? Are they including the huge bezel's?
13. antonioli (Posts: 200; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
4.5 in a 5.0 body. At least the specs are ok. The real problem will be the price. I can figure at least $150 more expensive than Moto G.
14. newbey123 (Posts: 573; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Was going to wait for the Max version, but will just sale my M8 when the phablet version drops! Couldn't wait to get the M8.
15. csoulr666 (Posts: 115; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
Just price the M8 mini correctly and i'll definitely buy it, hope it launches in the summer
16. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Please for the love of god a phablet in black available in the US. HTC plzzzz
19. ultradragon (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
It is surely a market selling method of htc and other smarthone brand else sony. If htc m8 mini get 13mp then why the hell m8 got an ultrapixel gimmick? On the other way m8 mini has snapdragon 400..really dissapointed