HTC Desire X arrives in the U.K.
It's not the highest spec'd phone around to be sure, but for those watching their financial waistline, the HTC Desire X might be what the Doctor ordered.
1. Cyan3boN (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Adreno 203, hmm thats new. might wanna see some benchmarks.
9. iCandy (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Hmm... The Adreno 200 is affixed to the S1 single core processors while the 205 is matched with the S2 single core processors. Could this be a typo and actually be the 225 or the 320?
2. psysect (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
its awsome & Beautifull phone in mid-range but im waiting for one x+.
6. kirholstov (Posts: 129; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Me too :) now I have original htc Desire and I'm waiting for htc One X+
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
OneX+ is way much better looking and high spec phone.
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I own one my self, so " whose trolling".........?
5. Avancedus (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Man... this is a mid-range phone... if you dont have enough money for that expensive one x+ you can buy this one. Your comment have 0 sense.
7. adelta90 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
480p video recording is less than satisfactory, even for a mid range phone....
Im more excited for the release of the one vx
12. eb4u2 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 May 2012)
This phone is also available here in america on ebay, exspansy, and at&t has their own variant called the one vx. So there is no need to wait to get this particular phone.
13. adelta90 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
one vx is different from desire x
different screen size, resolution, processor, gpu, battery