Google tablet release date allegedly moved to July, might cost $250
4. andro. posted on 06 Apr 2012, 08:32 8 0
This will sell like hot cakes,amazon will release a counter act kindle fire with updated feature and tech meaning high spec but low cost android tablets will soon control the tablet market share
7. roscuthiii posted on 06 Apr 2012, 09:19 4 0
$250 for a tablet like this isn't all that bad considering how many phones go for $200 and even $300 now.
8. PryvateiDz posted on 06 Apr 2012, 10:15 0 0
Perfect. Now if it only had a front facing camera with that price increase, making it $250, we'll really have the perfect Google Tablet.
10. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 06 Apr 2012, 11:01 0 0
At such a price point, I want to see if the screen resolution is at least 1200x900 but this looks like a very very attractive by and for someone who has free WiFi it's a bargain as I do like having to get a blasted data plan for a tablet when I can just jack in to WiFi hot spots on my Optimum Online account.
12. networkdood posted on 06 Apr 2012, 12:21 4 1
but...but...but...there is no apple on it....it is priced too low....it has expandable memory.......wahhhhhhhhhhh
13. bossmt_2 posted on 06 Apr 2012, 13:11 2 0
I'm probably gonna sell my Xoom to get this. I just find that aside from watching video, 7 inch tablets are fine
14. maryaaadil posted on 07 Apr 2012, 03:31 0 0
I would rather like a quad core krait S4 than tegra 3.
Apart than that i don't mind if it spots even a dual-core for this price tag, i would even but it then too.
15. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 07 Apr 2012, 13:26 0 0
Looks like a over sized iphone from the side. I cant wait for this tablet! I really hope its around the $200 mark with some killer specs