Google tablet release date allegedly moved to July, might cost $250
4. andro. (Posts: 1936; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This will sell like hot cakes,amazon will release a counter act kindle fire with updated feature and tech meaning high spec but low cost android tablets will soon control the tablet market share
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1786; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
$250 for a tablet like this isn't all that bad considering how many phones go for $200 and even $300 now.
8. PryvateiDz (Posts: 41; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Perfect. Now if it only had a front facing camera with that price increase, making it $250, we'll really have the perfect Google Tablet.
10. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 618; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
At such a price point, I want to see if the screen resolution is at least 1200x900 but this looks like a very very attractive by and for someone who has free WiFi it's a bargain as I do like having to get a blasted data plan for a tablet when I can just jack in to WiFi hot spots on my Optimum Online account.
12. networkdood (Posts: 6262; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
but...but...but...there is no apple on it....it is priced too low....it has expandable memory.......wahhhhhhhhhhh
13. bossmt_2 (Posts: 430; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I'm probably gonna sell my Xoom to get this. I just find that aside from watching video, 7 inch tablets are fine
14. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
I would rather like a quad core krait S4 than tegra 3.
Apart than that i don't mind if it spots even a dual-core for this price tag, i would even but it then too.
15. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Looks like a over sized iphone from the side. I cant wait for this tablet! I really hope its around the $200 mark with some killer specs