Google could deactivate Glass if an early adopter sells it
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7035; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THEY MEAN BUISINESS. and if u break their CONTRACT you're mess up. and what kind of idiot will sell GOOGLE GLAS FOR 90,000$? I'd rather buy a car with that much dough
2. quakan (Posts: 1285; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
People have made fake accounts before and bid on their own stuff for ridiculous amounts just to get attention. Then again, it could be some rich guy.
3. kozza3 (Posts: 626; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
you wouldn't be an idiot to SELL it for $90,000 but you would maybe be an idiot to BUY them
14. Synack (Posts: 672; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Not if you'e Apple or Samsung or any other company that would LOVE reverse engineering a Google product that hasn't even been released yet.
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's not a consumer device, Michael said this is a high-cost closed beta! Chill...dude, we can wait for the consumer one! :)
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Whoa!!! 90K? And aren't you allowed, too sell or do what you want, with your device? IMO
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
If it were a consumer device, I'd agree with you, but this is not a consumer device. This is essentially a high-cost closed beta, and Google made it very clear in the terms.
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Ahhhhh yea... It's still a beta device ... Point taken :-)
10. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
finally some one knows the right knowledge. you wouldnt believe how many people think google glass is consumer device. Even nexus Q and ADK(google clock) was not out to be sold publicly.
Google is becoming little like IBM who make ideas and leave it out for others to make actual products. Google is making these nexus and other devices so other company will can follow initial footsteps.
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I wonder what specs are they using on these glasses?
Cpu Ram camera screen PPI
13. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
We posted that info a couple days ago:http://www.phonearena.com/news
18. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'm sorry, but you definitely don't hold the trademark on my initials.
7. darkvadervip (Posts: 364; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Did y'all not get it? Google must be tracking every one anyway.
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
If it's a normal consumer device, this would be bad, but this is, like Michael said, an exclusive closed beta. Google wants to work the kinks out of Glass, and wants to get as much info as possible about its performance. It trusts Glass to only a select group of people right now.
15. mariosraptor (Posts: 111; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
google would be tracking the sim card that the adopter has registered. one glass, one phone number, ONLY