Google+ Android app in the Market
1. Josh (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 15:56 0 0
Anyone can "grab it', you just need to be invited (given password) to use it.
2. DigitalMD2 (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 16:31 1 1
wow, great, just what the world needs, more ways to do things we could already do on our Androdid. Wow, I am soooooooo excited about the hype ,yaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnn
3. Ep0stl3 posted on 28 Jun 2011, 17:00 2 0
Its not just aimed at phones it aimed social networking "Facebook, Skype, Etc. all in one and brought to by your local handset. Google Lets see what you got...
5. NMMI89 (unregistered) posted on 29 Jun 2011, 04:55 0 0
How in the heck do I get an invite?!
6. Fluxman posted on 29 Jun 2011, 13:53 0 0
"The trouble is that it is only open to a select few invitees, and those of us who have been invited are not yet allowed to write about the product in detail."
Didn't engadget do a detailed hands-on?
7. The_Miz posted on 30 Jun 2011, 02:54 0 0
Wait, I've seen this concept before. It was part of a site. Something about a Book with a Face. And then there was the sound of Google ripping a page off the Book.
Oh wait, it's because Google's ripping off Facebook.