Code points to a new Android Gaming service on the way from Google
2. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I wonder how Sony is feeling about all of this... nVidia TegraZone, Microsoft's own Windows platform, and Samsung partnering with cloud gaming companies for their own service.
So far, Sony hasn't done all too well pushing their own mobile game service/system. I wonder how they'll respond to even more competition?
3. madpiyal (Posts: 108; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
ya but they have PlayStation certified moniker. may be there will be a PlayStation certified section under this new Google games. they have exclusive relation with many big names of computer gaming so it will be a lot easier to differentiate from other OEMS.
4. cezarepc (Posts: 714; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
It's just about time. A lot of high-potential games are coming out.
5. abdane (Posts: 494; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
this is the only thing android was missing and iOS had the advantage of it ! Cant wait :D
7. dakota30312 (Posts: 15; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I honestly don't understand what this means. What services would I get if google did launch a game lobby? What would be different than just playing games from google play?
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
few more weeks TILL KEY LIME :)
9. downphoenix (Posts: 3144; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
hopefully this service includes free cloud game saves. Its pretty annoying to lose your saved progress when going from one phone to another.
12. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2061; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
What about those devices that wont be running Key Lime Pie and are running Jelly Bean or ICS ? Will they be getting these service ?