Apple rejects apps using Dropbox because of external payments option
3. andro. (Posts: 1936; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Should we really be surprised,if apple can't control and squeeze as much money out of something as it wants then it win ban it. Also dropbox is a rival of the icloud essentially and lets face it we all know how much apple hates have competition with similar or better products.
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
This is exactly why I don't own an Apple product.
8. akhi216 (Posts: 61; Member since: 01 May 2011)
This is why iOS will never get OnLive because OnLive isn't stupid.
5. 14545 (Posts: 1095; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
LMAO, even though dropbox IS mainly a DESKTOP cloud services client, they are going to prevent their users from getting it over their ridiculous "30%"? WTF. I know the sheep probably won't even know what they are missing, but I still don't understand why anyone would want to do business with them.
6. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
For a company that failed, was on the verge of bankruptcy and then bailed out by a competitor they sure treat every other company like $hit.
7. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
If you don't like Apple's rules you don't have to do business with them. It's that simple.