Apple recorded its best-ever sales day this Black Friday
1. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Hmm looks like the $0.01 DROIDS didn't help. Apple once again shows people are willing to pay for quality.
3. Yeeee (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
They are talking about tablets and computers. Most of the money came from those two. The phones weren't on sale. The only reason you act like this is because your jealous of how popular android is. If ur an apple fanboy don't be stupid about it. Admit android phones are good but you like the iPhone better.
2. sdsfnehddfgsdfsd (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
hahaha droid fanboys continue failing....laggy os...ugly ui....thats what you get with a free os
11. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
What does this article have to do with Android?
You are clearly mentally disabled. I'm sorry.
4. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
htc actually has a superb ui over android though. good job apple though on their sales records
5. NilSeaman (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Might be going off topic here. :P
Apple sold only 15 iPhone 4S units in the tech capital of my country. And if you guys are wondering, it costs approximately $1200 unlocked for the 64GB model over here . Even the ''overpriced, outdated, who's gonna buy it'' Blackberries that you guys crib about all the time are selling like hot cakes. :P
7. itsius1 (Posts: 49; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
agreed, not all of us have enough salary to pay for overpriced cellphones...
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
If you can't afford you go with the cheap alternative.
14. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Not wanting to spend $1200 on a phone doesn't necessarily mean someone is broke...
And before you go all taco on me about iPhones not costing $1,200 go back and read the post you replied to (which you probably didn't read in the first place) and then delete whatever you would say and write something that makes sense.
9. JordanCox (Posts: 21; Member since: 17 Apr 2011)
$45 dollars off iPad 2!!! Got mine at Best Buy :)
12. Pdubb (Posts: 248; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
Ummm, I cannot see anything on that chart but percent signs!! What am I not seeing?
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
for a company that "doesnt innovate".. they did pretty good... wait for cyber monday..
17. supaman21 (Posts: 43; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
you mean in revenue?? thatd be pretty easy when you "sale" is 45-100 bucks off