Apple CEO Tim Cook talked to Jimmy Iovine about launching streaming music service
1. faisolbauuz posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:51 5
When overpriced iem/headphones maker meets overpriced phone maker the next thing will happen is ?
3. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:57 3
Yeah, I never really understood the hype around Beats Audio the fact that those Wolfsons that is embedded through the S3 and the Note 2's sound is clearly warmer and has a better punch, a similarly priced Denon cans beats the living crap of any Beats cans as well....Beats is garbage....it is a trademark brand that revolves and breathes around hype more than anything, it is the Megan Fox of the audio tech world.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:59 0
"It is the megan fox of tech world"
makes no sense, megan fox is "actually" fine bro lol
6. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 01:05 1
She is the epitome of overrated, all looks but CANNOT deliver
11. g2a5b0e posted on 06 Mar 2013, 08:19 0
Nikenturd is right. I think you missed the point, Xperia. He wasn't saying she's not fine. She most definitely is. The point is that she's an actress, first & foremost, not a model. Something that she doesn't particularly exceed at.
10. faisolbauuz posted on 06 Mar 2013, 06:05 0
Well so what does beats audio optimization doing in some of htc phones ? I think it made the sq bad,well beats=Apple anyway apple or beats is not megan fox of tech world its like justin bieber to tech world
2. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:52 0
Pay per download has now past its prime I guess...more and more people are now using Spotify and Pandora
5. rusticguy posted on 06 Mar 2013, 01:00 1
So this will take the stock prices up right? What Bull s**t :D
8. belovedson posted on 06 Mar 2013, 02:15 0
apple needs a new ceo. he doesn't seem to have a forward sense and more a reactionary sense.