Apple Black Friday discounts leak out: iPads starting at $458, iPod touch from $178
1. networkdood (Posts: 5248; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Good price, I guess there is reason to go lower as APPLE know it will sell the goods...
2. DetroitTech (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
I mean come on Apple. You can't be greedy 365 days a year. Give your customers a break. SHeesh. This is good. It's not amazing, but good. This is going to create a mini frenzy. They will probably sell out of everything on sale.
3. networkdood (Posts: 5248; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
DT, corporations are greedy and when you have billions like APPLE, why would they care - people buy their products, but in reality APPLE does not give a darn about its customers.
5. MikeG77 (Posts: 348; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
networkdood can you please elaborate on your statement with specifics examples of how Apple does not care about its customers?
7. MikeG77 (Posts: 348; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
I'm not trying to start an argument just trying to understand your perspective.
10. TheStig (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I agree. Loyal customers who love their product will be loyal. Some guys love Nike basketball shoes, some guys love payless shoes. Isn\'t it perspective and what people are willing to spend? Droid lovers are constantly upgrading their phones with the newest release and those manufacturers are also making a killing, so please explain the difference.
13. MikeG77 (Posts: 348; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
The funny thing is that he can\'t explain the difference because there isn\'t one. He makes it seem like were being strong armed into buying a companies products.
12. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
He has no clue. Just repeating stuff like a broken record.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5468; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Its still around 500$ after taxes. Apple cant even afford a half price cut on their ipads.
20. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Taco Look who's talkin Mr 4 millón repeating stuff like a broken record your funny taco jajajajajajaja
8. Sniggly (Posts: 6400; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Agreed about the pathetic discounts. Hell, we had a better discount on the iPod touch going the other week.
11. Synack (Posts: 632; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
better deals can be had on eBay and Amazon every single day of the year
16. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
No 4s deal whatsoever, eh? It's gonna be tough when a lot of androids are going to be free, come black friday but no discount at all offered on the 4s. LAME.
17. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Droid Razr for a penny on Amazon is going to hopefully massacre the 4s in holiday sales
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5468; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
458$?? Com on Apple if you want too make a black friday sale mark it too 399$. This is pointless what their doing all that tease for a measly 40$? How greedy can they get
21. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Apple you call that a sell your just so greedy like jobs too bad for you ifollowers just keep makin Apple wealthier they don't mind they have your free will