Another day, another way to bypass the passcode discovered in iOS 6.1
bypassing your passcode protection.
Since the second flaw is connected to the first, it is hoped that iOS 6.1.3 will be able to close both openings at once. Apple has acknowledged the flaws but has not mentioned a timeframe for the release of the next update.
source: VulnerabilityLabs, Threatpost via TUAW
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
lets hope that iOS 184.108.40.206678910111213 will fix the issue
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5928; Member since: 14 May 2012)
"The most advanced OS in the world" seems to be the worst term to use with iOS since 2010. Apple, get your s--- together.
21. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
iOS 220.127.116.11678910111214 will be the backup patch
4. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
if you tilt the phone just so you can see the lines left in the face grease on the screen and get passed the pattern lock. Thats about all I can think of.
23. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
really? i have used it to bypass my brother's phone pass-pattern countless times... even the most complicated patterns can be guessed
3. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
it seems apple has to release a fix on daily basis
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Apple takes 30% for data traffic charges for every bug (fix) released :)
10. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Aahhh, maybe that's it.
And/or it's tracking programs
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
6.1.3 will eventually fix the problem...but you won't be able to lock your iPhone.
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hahahaha!!! I can't stop laughing in front of those mindless iTard fans rage!!
13. lyndon420 (Posts: 1477; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
It's a robot...don't encourage it to type anymore please.
14. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I know Wendy . I follow him on twitter .
Just another college guy in Malaysia .
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Don't tell me you're already into a fantasy with 'Wendy'?
17. shuaibhere (Posts: 686; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Ios 6.1.3 will fix this problem...but will come with other problem and 6.1.7 will fix that problem abs come with another problem..
20. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Allow me to tell you all about the last time an update flawed any of my Android devices................................................................................................................
Oh you're still here?
22. PhonePhazer47 (Posts: 26; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
And while your fixing that flaw apple. Fix the flaw that allows you to swipe back a call on lock screen without putting in your passcode!! Or give us a choice in your next (6. Whatever number update)... To turn that feature off.