Andy Rubin says post-Jobs Apple won’t lose step, “the DNA is in the people”
1. palmguy (Posts: 429; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
With or without Jobs, business is up business is down. It may be the declining time for Apple.
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i think the decline has more to do with the staleness of a 3.5 inch screen and how the iphone compares against the top android sets, than it does with Jobs. steve's death hasnt affected a quarter yet.. that report wont be out till 2012.
3. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I hope apple will stop stupid patent war and will get the key electronic components from samsung to propose new phones
4. Jerch (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
I think both happened in the same day, correct? The Galaxy Nexus was announced in the morning, Hong Kong time.
5. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 408; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
ITS POSSIBLE APPLE WILL END UP SERVING ITS CUSTOMERS BETTER WITHOUT JOBS.... now maybe all new technology wont take as long to get into the consumers hands. Heck, if he had passed last year, its possible THIS iphone would have been 4G.
6. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
We know that when any company owner dies is not the same let's be realistic Apple will not be the same ever.........
7. SuperEd (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
couldn't agree more. They will always have cool stuff, but it's time has come and gone...again. it's business.
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Steve Jobs was a visionary whereas Tim Cook is a logistics man. That's two entirely different business personalities at the helm successively, romance vs reason. There will be a change in Apple. I'm sure their future plans are already in development and there's a path laid out so I wouldn't expect a major change for another 3 years.
9. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
its ANDROID era now....!!!!!