Alleged images of smart cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 appear courtesy of Mr. Blurrycam
A tipster located in Korea allegedly had a few key seconds to take a picture, and of course, he was using a top-of-the-line blurry-cam (isn’t that always the case?). We suspect if a Galaxy S5 or LG G3 were used, the image would be a lot better.
Anyway, true to blurry-cam style, what we see is packaging or an info sheet about a smart cover for the Galaxy Note 4. The oval window indicates plenty of smart-action functionality should be part of the mix. Being a Note device, perhaps some stylus interaction will be part of the package too.
Aside from the apparent oval window, not much else is known. A device that is going to be part of the Note family is going to be rather large, so we expect plenty of usable space, though to be honest, the oval seems a little too “me too-ish” when compared to the LG G3’s Quick Cover.
In the meantime, we will ride the wave of anticipation with you as we learn more about the forthcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smart cover
source: toranji.ir (translated)
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3625; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Leakers are greatest photographer in the world. And they use 0.3MP.
Salute them....with missiles.
38. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6697; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
They probably use a oldie flip phone from early 2000
45. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Which was a copy of samsung smart cover.
48. SayMobile (Posts: 41; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
where were you when LG copied the S view cover of the galaxy s4 and the whole View cover idea!
5. swayze91 (Posts: 47; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
it looks a little more oval shaped though. Isn't the LG cover a circle? (not trying to nit pick just curious)
22. AstronautJones (Posts: 272; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
And considering that Samsung had a smart window case first.....which is a copy?
37. cc3493 (Posts: 155; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
but then again, it was a rectangle so its not really a copy. If you really think about it, this feature was present on flip phones such as the motorola razr flip phone with a display on the lid
47. FTWGT86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 06 May 2014)
Lg was the first to make the smart cover, way back on the original spectrum
51. justsayit (Posts: 231; Member since: 09 May 2013)
nope lg first to make this kind of cover
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 12467; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not alleged, the real thing. Most leaks nowadays, turn out to be the real deal.
4. WillieFDiaz (Posts: 57; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It's 2014, why so many blurrycam pics? Can ya'll just either use real clear pics or not bother with this at all?
7. smarttechbadworld (Posts: 73; Member since: 07 May 2014)
was this taken with a potato ? anyways i was waiting for a thread about the note 4 i cant wait for it
8. shead202 (Posts: 46; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Seriously, I love how the majority of leaks are taken a with a 0.2 MP like it was really top secret to get a hold of that leak to begin with, so they need to take the worst picture ever to go along with the struggle of finding that leak.,
13. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Strange that samesung would copy. You know the old saying Korean see Korean do? Not familiar with that saying? Oh. ;-)
23. zachattack (Posts: 590; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Copying LG, smart move since they know what's up and clearly whoever thought of glam fab, does not
49. Dattack (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Shut up. LG copied their cover from Samsung's S-view cover, which was introduced with the Galaxy s4 I believe.
36. iamoa (Posts: 75; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
i dont want a heartrate monitor at the back (or anywhere on the phone. one of the most useless feature included.
ps: that galaxy F leak which looked like fitter in iphone chasis now makes sense. meaning, the shape of this cover and that leak's shape.
lets hope september goes well for all manufacturers. :)
39. Rager722 (Posts: 204; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
You know what gets me.. Places like Korea, China and some parts of Japan have the most advanced technology yet they still use flip phone or qwerty phones. WTH why?
41. bnick25 (Posts: 36; Member since: 05 May 2013)
Its the workers that are making pennies and hour taking these snap shots and cant afford real smartphones thats the bad part
46. mikeee92 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
u know what???
lets finish this struggle
what we thought about american people was diffrent
we thought the american people, insted of their goverments or searching for the peace LIKE US!!
but no, by reading all these comments i understood that there are two diffrent kind of you.
so tell me why are you hate iran?because of our goverments??because of neighbourhood with afganistan and pakistan?
if these are your resons, you are very wrong.
its enough to travel here to see ouf people how much respects to guests,
this can not be a reason for say that the toranji is fake.
toranji's guys are trying every they and night, yeah maybe phone arena would be popular, but we are the humans, we are not searching for war and absolutely we are not carry any bombs
have a good day
50. SmartPhoneSpirit (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Man you are a genius!
Thank you for informing me!