8-pin dock connector confirmed in a photo of parts alleged for the next iPhone and the iPad Mini
An 8-pin dock connector confirmed in a photo of parts alleged for the next iPhone Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
An 8-pin dock connector confirmed in a photo of parts alleged for the next iPhone
1. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
So why is this important...
Anyways i know why apple wants to put a diffrent dock conencter....
so when the one that was in the box breaks , you cant use ur old one ... forcing you to buy a new one
3. E.N. (Posts: 2224; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
or you could call customer service and have them replace it for free :)
5. -box- (Posts: 3707; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Apple should go to the MicroUSB standard. Pretty much everyone else has....
4. andro. (Posts: 1935; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
A lot of new charger and dock accessories are going to have to be bought,accessory manufacturers must be grinning greedily!
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3868; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I thought Apple was going to put an adapter in the box with the new iPhone? So you can still use it with the old connectors.