- AT&T’s LG Shine II and Pantech Impact now available
- The Sony Ericsson Kurara gets previewed
- Verizon announces Dec. 2 availability of the Samsung Omnia II
- HTC HD2 has a camera problem
- Google turn-by-turn navigation now available for Android 1.6 phones
- Sony Ericsson working on Pureness sequel?
- AT&T loses exclusive rights to the iPhone next June?
- HP iPAQ Glisten coming soon to AT&T for $179
- Motorola gains in brand loyalty thanks to DROID ads, passes Apple while RIM suffers
- National T.V. watchdog asks Sprint Nextel to stop making "most dependable" claim on ads
- Else promises to change the rules of the game, but can it really?
- Fring now supports video calls over Skype
- Swype to make its debut with the US version of the Samsung Omnia II
- Swype comes to Android as well
- Opera Mini usage jumped 11% in October to over 40 million users
- World's Most Expensive Cellphone is $3.2 million iPhone 3GS Supreme
- Windows Mobile 6.5 to bring new keyboard, more capacitive friendly UI?
- Palm and Sprint admit that the Pre and Pixi have lost some customer's data
Coming next week…
BlackBerry Curve 8930 - November (Unofficial)
Samsung Omnia II i920 - 2 December (Official)
HP iPAQ Glisten - 30 November (Unofficial)
LG Monaco - November (Unofficial)
Sanyo Incognito SCP-6760 - 30 November (Official)