In case you've forgotten, the Sony Xperia Z has a 5 inch FHD screen with a 443ppi pixel density. A quad-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor is under the hood while the Adreno 320 GPU takes care of the graphics. 2GB of RAM is on board while the 16GB of native storage can be expanded by 32GB using the microSD slot. The back and front facing cameras weigh in at 13.1MP and 2.2MP respectively and a 2330mAh battery keeps the lights on. Android 4.1 is installed out of the box.
If T-Mobile does decide to go ahead with the Sony Xperia Z, it will probably sell the phone for $99 down with 24 monthly installments of $20 due. This appears to be the carrier's pricing structure for its top-shelf models.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13.1 MP / 2.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2330 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
posted on Apr 07, 2013, 10:31 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):